Hatching An Island Challenge!!

Kelly P.O.V

Right now Hau and Kiara are having a double battle.Kiara was the trainer who got Litten who evolved at their trail,she caught her Umbreon not long before.Kelly decided to take a walk after her battle and now is walking through the forest with Brionne.

Brionne:Bri!

Kelly:What is it, Brionne?

Brionne pointed to an egg beside a bush.

Kelly: It's cold.Gotta bring it back or it won't make it.Let's go Brionne.

At The Pokemon Center

Nurse Joy: You brought it in at the right time.The egg will make it.

Kelly*sighs*: That's good but it can't be placed back in the bush.

Nurse Joy:Of Course not you're going to take care of it.

Kelly: But I don't know how to take care of an egg.

Nurse Joy: It's the same as taking care of a Pokemon and looking at your Brionne I'd say you would do a great job.

Kelly: Thanks Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy:No problem.Ok here is the egg.

Kelly:Thank you.

Hau:Hey Kelly!

Kiara:Do you know how long were looking for you?

Kelly:Why?

Kiara:Why?!! Because you have a Island Challenge tomorrow that's why!! Now let's go!!

Hau:To The Training Grounds!!

At The Training Grounds (Taking a break)

Kiara: You know I never asked you.Where did you get that egg?

Kelly:In the forest it was freezing cold so I took it to the center.Nurse Joy requested I take care of it.

Hau:And you know how to take care of an egg, right?

Kelly: Nope

Kiara: That egg's doomed.

AT KELLY'S ISLAND CHALLENGE

Kukui: This is a battle between Kahuna Hala and Challenger Kelly.This will be a one on one battle requested by the trainer.(blah blah blah, you know what he's going to say) Battle Begin!

Hala: Hariyama, battle stance.

Kelly: Brionne, come out!

Kiara P.O.V

Hau:I had feeling she was going to use Brionne.

Kiara looked at Hau holding the egg.

Kiara: You did?

Hau: Yeah.Steenee was feeling a bit unstable so I had a feeling that she would ask Hala to change how much Pokemon used in battle.

Kiara:She did that for her Pokemon?

Hau:She really loves her Pokemon.When she just got Popplio the two were already acting as best friends.

Tapo Lele was listening to their conversation and watching the battle from in the trees.

Tapo Lele: Lele

Kelly P.O.V

Kelly:Auqa Jet and dodge those Arm Thrust.

Brionne:Bri

Kelly:Now Bubble Beam on Hariyama's feet.

Brionne: Brionne

Hariyama:Hariiiiii

Hala:Power-Up Punch!!

Kelly:Dodge and Use Auqa Jet.

Brionne dodges Hariyama attack and uses Auqa Jet causing him to faint.

Kukui: Hariyama is unable to battle.Kelly wins the match.

Hala:How did you know that Hariyama's power is in its legs?

Kelly: I didn't.I just saw that Hariyama changed it footing on every attack so I knew if Brionne did some damage to its legs, defeating Hariyama would be easier.It all worked out in the end, right Brionne?

Brionne:Bri*clap*Bri*clap*Bri?

Brionne started to glow.It two ears joined and made a beautiful bundle of blue hair with pearls, its tail grew and changed its color into an oceanic blue with a white end and the rest of its body was white.

Primarina: Primarina

Pokedex: Primarina.The Soloist Pokemon.A Water/Fairy Type.Primarina controls the bubbles it makes by singing songs past down from generations to generations.

Kukui:What duya know, Brionne evolved.Congrats.

Kelly:Thanks

Hala:Now Kelly I'm proud to give you the Fi-huh?

Tapo Lele:Leleeee

A figure flew past Kahuna Hala and now in his hand instead of the Fightium Z lays a Fairyium Z.

Hala:Ha Ha Ha.Well it seems Tapo Lele wants you to have this Kelly.

Kelly: Thank you

Kelly put the Z-crystal in the Z-ring.

Kelly: I just got a Fairyium Z!!

Primarina:Primaaa