8

(Default outfits

(Default outfits. With pockets & changeable ofc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and I found myself propped against a wooden animal. I looked at who it was and saw Longears who sleeping peacefully with three wooden bears on his belly. A small smile formed on my face as I slowly sat up. I looked around and saw Merlin and Snow White sitting across from me in silence. They saw me wake up. My smile disappeared once Snow White began speaking, "So here I am. The real me. I bet you're disappointed, huh?"

"You're the girl from Golden Goose Avenue." Merlin began. "Red Shoes-"

"That's not my name. It's Snow White." Snow responded.

"Princess Snow White?" I asked.

"So, your father is," Merlin began.

"King White." She finished. "Yeah. By the time I figured out his new wife, Regina, was a witch, he had already disappeared. And the monsters who attacked us were sent by her to get these shoes." She explained.

"Have you considered just giving them back?" I asked.

"And give up their magic?" She asked me back.

I nodded my head.

"If I'd given up their magic, you wouldn't have helped me find my father. Would you?" She asked, turning over to Merlin.

"Of course, we would." I responded.

She looked back over to me with a soft smile.

"I know you would, Y/n. Thank you." She said, looking back over a Merlin for his response.

He just sat there, staring at the fire. He wouldn't have helped her. I quietly scoffed at him.

"Merlin, I thought we were both under the same spell. But now I see, I was wrong." Snow said.

I felt sorrow in my heart for her.

"I'm so sorry, Snow White." I thought.

She started to lay down, facing away from Merlin. He turned into his human self and looked over at me with sorry eyes. I looked down at the ground and slowly shook my head.