Chapter 11: The hazakaGAY

Chapter 11: The HazakazGAY

Lol sorry not sorry for the pun, anyways at the village.

Lee POV:

It was- different. We walked up with my stuff into the giant hazukage building. He semi pushed me away and I understood. We walked in to see kiba and Kankuro-

"Why are you eating Kiba's face?"

"Stop making out and get a room- don't be loud." We continued walking into what I presumed to be Gaara's bedroom it was huge- his bed neatly made, a half empty dresser with a door open. I set my stuff under his bed for now I was tired.

"I need a shower" I said

"Me first" Gaara argued

"Just do it at the same time" Kiba pitched in as Akamaru barked

"I will just go last-"

"Okay" I grabbed my clothes and started putting them in his closet hanging them neatly, then I grabbed my kitchen stuff and added it where it fit. I knocked on the doer of the bathroom.

"Can I put my stuff in here?"

"Sure" I opened the door and set all my washes down I looked over at his shower curtain and saw Nickolas Cage.

"Oh my Gaara"

"What" he said partly opening the curtain so I could see his face.

"Your curtain is.. nice. I will be leaving now." I walked out and saw that the door was partly open, but I respect privacy. Akamaru sat there looking pissed.

"Cmon bud" he followed me into the living room.

Gaara came out in a towel and walked into his room.

"Hey uhm Lee" it was Kankuro. " Do you really love him like you say you do?"

"I love him and respect him."

"Thanks" Kankuro sighed " he wants me to give out invintations for your wedding.."

"Great!"

Time skip to dinner: Gaara POV:

I watched as Lee made handmade raviolis. He looked cute. I set the table as he finished and got his plate. Lee sat down. I mean I am his fiancé so it would be okay if I kinda sat on him I mean his legs look so comfortable. I grabbed a decent amount of ravioli and kinda well sat on Lee he looked surprise but he put his arm on my shoulder. I ate and started hand washing dishes as Lee finished.

Time skip to in bed:

I was in my pj shorts, and Lee was in his jumper thing. I had my head under his my arms wrapped around me and I felt as the warm faded into my dreams, the dreams of love and faith.