Chapter 15: HELP!

Chapter 15: HELP!

Big boy timeskip 2 years

Gaara POV all of this chapter

I woke up, next to my lover Lee as always, I loved being next to him. It was nice. Except for when it was only 10 and you hear fast pounding on the door.

"Help please! There is a dangerous child! Help" I got up quickly and slipped Lee's Camo hoodie on, grabbed my gorge, and some sandals.

"Yes ma'am?"

"There is a kid and he has spikes and come quick!"

"Okay"

I used my chakra and ran down the stairs and out the door

" near town central!" She yelled after me. I pushed against the large hills of solid sand using my chakra going faster and faster, I was hazukage and I was needed. I saw large black spikes and slowed down creeping up, it was a kid maybe 9? I walked strait up to his spikes putting my sand out as he tried to stab my lower abdomen. He looked sad, lonely, frustrated. The thing is I felt that, I felt this kid. As soon as I was past his spikes I sat close to him, of course he squirmed away.

"What is your name?"

"No."

"Child, what is your name?"

"Shinki..."

"Shinki why do you do this?"

"..."

I felt his shaky arm and scooted closer hugging him

"Why don't you come back to my office for some breakfast and we can fix this" I said lifting Shinki's chin with my thumb

"..."

he stood up letting his spikes disappear I walked so his shoulder brushed me, he had a talented Jutsu, just not the right intentions.

I walked slowly back to my home, I felt Shinki shutter as he slowly cried, small tears. I grabbed his small hand. He didn't pull it away this time.

I walked in sliding my sandals off. I walked Shinki into the dining room.

"Stay here please" I walked into my bedroom seeing Lee sitting there with a book noticing me.

"Omg your okay!" He jumped up out of the bed nocking his book over running to kiss me.

"Listen, this kid- is like me and he is here.."

"Omg can I talk to him, can I spoil him!?"

"Yeah sure" I pulled the hoodie on and changed into a grey T-shirts and walked back out.

"Haven't even had coffee yet" I said setting up the coffee machine. As Lee walked in I knew what was going to happen to poor Shinki.

"Omigosh you are so cute!!" Lee said going over and putting his hand on Shinki's dark brown hair.

"So do you want water, coffee, soda or what?"

"Pepsi." Shinki replied blankly.

"Do you play sports?" Lee said trying to lighten the mood as I grabbed a can, a mini can I should say, of Pepsi.

"No, father said they were dumb"

"Oh.. where are your parents?"

"Dead." Ofcourse old gloomy had no place to stay.

"Oh sad." Lee said quietly.

"No, they didn't like me anyways" Shinki corrected.

"Oh" I sat there tapping my fingers.