Chapter 1: The Mission

Chapter 1: The mission

Gaara POV:

Today we set off to the village hidden in the leaves for training, Kankuro and Temari, as always were being annoying. I sped up till I could see the village gates. I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces when I kick ass. "We are going to get some Ichiacu ramen! According to Naruto it's the best,." Temari said putting her hand on my shoulder. " I am going to look around" I mumbled. I didn't want to hear her annoying screeches I wanted to train. Also find the details of the village, everything, weaknesses, hot dudes- I mean let's not go there.

Lee's POV:

Guy sensei told me to meet him at the hokage estate. I hope he gives me a special solo mission. Even though I once was very hurt from the tunning exams I feel that I am better now.

At the hokage estate:

Guy sensei waited by the stairs and gave my a thumbs up like always. "Hello Sensei!" I really wanted to go upstairs and see what mission I get. "Good morning Lee, Tsunare is waiting for you upstairs."

"Okay are you coming with?"

"No, Kakashi and I are doing very important training."

"Oh," I sighed I really liked training with kakashi. I headed up the stairs and into the hokages room. "Oh hello Lee didn't expect to see you here." It was Shizune, I respected her. "Hello ma'am" I walked over to tsunares desk. "You called for me?"

Yes, Please report to the village gates the three great sand siblings are almost here."

"Yes ma'am" I really didn't want to go. Gaara would be there. He almost KILLED me! But then again he was really cute. His fluffy hair just makes you want to play with i- What am I thinking? I mean yes he is cute but he is the great hazukage. He wouldn't have time for me.

Gaara POV:

"EEEK! We are at the gates... I can't wait to see Ino and Shikamaru!" Temari screeched

"We get it you like him, But I don't need to hear you fawn over him." Kankuro groaned.

"It's only because you don't have a boyfriend" I murmured.

"Hey! Shut up I am strait! Okay maybe bi.. Okay Kiba's hot leave me alone aomsjsksjsj," Temari and kankuro kept arguing.

" I can kill you " I shouted, they both closed their mouths. The two gay ninja gate dudes had told us to wait for an escort. I was supposed to get Lee. I almost killed him for tunning exams I hope he doesn't hate me. I really love his goofy smile he always tries. Shikamaru showed up and got Temari she looked to happy, she's was such a tsundere 'I don't like you your ugly' , honestly. Ofcourse I continued waiting. Shino came and looked at kankuro. I saw the disappointment in kankuro eyes turn to a pout. He really likes the damn furry kid that smells like dog piss.I wanted to shout suck it up but I didn't. Kankuro kept glaring back and forth suddenly I see Lee, carrying an apple. "Hello, sand ninja" he said bowing. I wanted to tell him cut the act he already knows me but he is just so damn cute.

"I became hazukage.." I murmured.

"That- Mr. Hazukage that's great!"Damn this nerd he really doesn't get it!

"Please just call me Gaara I am your friend, okay?

" Yes sir- Gaara anyways where do you want to go Gaara?"

"I don't really care we could do whatever you do around here"

"N-no you pick your the guest"

" Just pick already! I am so sorry- excuse my anger."