Chapter One Class Trial

"A body has been discovered!" Monokuma was on the monitor in the sauna. "Find evidence to help you find out who killed them! Then, the class trial will begin!"
"I'll ask Nisho to inspect the body.." Ainiku said. He ran out into the hall and got Nisho. When he came back with Nisho, Nisho began inspecting it. "It's a shame someone as nice as her got killed on this fine day." Kyoki said. Monokuma appeared out of thin air. "It's hot in here! Would any of you like me to explain what a class trial is?"
"No. Shut the hell up. Go kill yourself you dumb disgusting thing with rabies." Kyoki said.
"Puhuhuhuhu! A class trial is like a court case! You debate with your fellow class mates to find out who murdered the victim!" Monokuma then disappeared.
"I have no doubt in my mind that this spear was used to kill her." Nisho pulled out a spear from behind her body. "It's the same width as the wounds in her body."
Nadia felt a buzz in his back pocket. He had a thing called a 'Monopad'
It turned on and started showing him the rules.
He put it back in his back pocket. "It looks like the spear that the Monokuma statue in the lobby was holding." Nadia said. He walked out of the sauna and went to the lobby. Sure enough, the spear was gone.
He went back into the sauna and began inspecting the blood stains. "Hey, Ainiku. Doesn't this blood stain look kinda like a leaf?"
"It does. Probably doesn't matter, it's just a coincidence."
Nadia looked up at the light and noticed it was a new lightbulb.
"It also looks like she was stabbed on the head. Maybe by the side of the spear. The little pokey part right there." Nisho said, leaving the room. "Let's go investigate some other stuff. I hate seeing bodies." Ainiku said. Suddenly, Ainiku fell down to the ground. Nadia did too, and he passed out. "Wake up! It's trial time!" They both heard Monokuma's voice say. Nadia popped up and yelled. "IT WASN'T A DREAM?!"
"No, you doofus! Go to the lobby, that's where the trial will take place!" Monokuma then disappeared.

Ainiku and Nadia walked into the lobby, and saw everyone waiting at their place. Besides the two who had died, of course.
"Class Trial.. Begin!" Monokuma yelled.

"Well obviously, Shishou was killed with a knife! Anyone with common sense would know that, from the Monokuma files!" Kojo yelled.
"No, that's wrong!" Nadia yelled.
"What!? How the hell am I wrong?"
"The object used to kill Shishou was the spear that was hidden behind her! The same spear that was on this Monokuma statue! You can confirm this, right Monokuma?" Nadia said.

"Yup! It sucks that they had to use something that went with something so bearyutiful, though." Monokuma said.

"No, you're thinking is all messed up!" Kyoki yelled. "She was killed by something else! Why the hell would you believe this robotic bear?"

"What was she killed with then? I don't see anything else in the scene that would've been able to kill her!" Nadia yelled.

"Hey, Nadia. Not trying to disagree with you, but Kyoki's right! Try to think of what was different in the sauna." Ainiku said.

'Think of what was different?..'
Nadia thought for a second.
"I know what it is! She was killed by the light bulb?"

"Very good." Ainiku said.

"Well.. if she was killed by the light bulb, then what was the spear for?" Nisho said.

"She was merely injured by it! The only places she was struck with the spear was her arm, and her leg!"

"But if they struck her leg and arm, then where was the finishing blow?" Aiko said.

"On her head. Nisho thought the small pokey on the spear was what hit her on the head, but it was the light bulb! A small piece of glass, almost identical to the pokey must've killed her there!"

"Well.. there's nothing else that leads to the killer. Might as well give up and accept our fate!" Kojo said.

"No, that's wrong! There was a sign the killer left behind! A leaf! If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is your ultimate again, Kojo?

"I'm the ultimate Gardener! But your accusation makes no sense! It's possible for the sign to be a coincidence!"

"You think so?" Kyoki crossed his arms. "It is possible. Honestly, there wasn't even any things that made it clear it was a leaf. And why exactly was the spear behind her? She seems too heavy to just move like that. And the wounds came from her back. Not the front of her body. So far, you're quite wrong, Nadia!"

"Then, Monokuma! Would you mind telling us what's behind her body?"

"Huh? Oh right, a vent. Oh, poop! I told you too much!"

"🙀" Ainiku said.

"Then, Kyoki! That answers your question! She was killed from the vents!"

"Where's your proof?" Kyoki said.

"Your statement, and Monokumas! She was killed from behind, so it'd be impossible to kill her from anywhere else! The killer was only able to target her arm and leg, and not something that would actually kill her! Because their reach was too short! And when they hit her leg, she fell down, and that's when they went for the killing blow, with the lightbulb! The leaf was a sign maybe made by her to tell us who the killer is!"

Kyoki was silent.

"Say something Kyoki! Back me up!" Kojo said.

"It was I who killed her!" Kyoki said.

"Really?" Ainiku said. "You obviously didn't. Your arms are too short and you're not strong enough to wield that spear. The only one who's tall enough would be Kojo. And still, that's not the only thing that points it to him!"

"Iiiiiit's voting time!" Monokuma yelled.

All votes were casted, and they landed on Kojo.
"Correct! Itssss punishment tiiiiime!!"

Kojo was pulled into another room, and a screen appeared showing his execution.
Vines sprung up from the ground, and wrapped around Kojo. They were holding him tight, to the point where he couldn't move. Then, an enormous Venus Flytrap appeared from the ground, and devoured him.