☀️ [5] ☀️

Jungkook met Seiwan at the crossroad located at the edge of the suburbs, as they both walked to school together. Jungkook pulled his thick coat tighter around himself, snuggling into the soft, warm fabric.

"So, you're over it, right?" Seiwan asked casually.

Jungkook hummed, pocketing his phone, "obviously. I was shook yesterday, I'm not shook today," he paused, twirling around as they walked, "see, stable. No shaking."

Seiwan rolled her eyes, "that's good, guk, cuz we have a sports trial today."

Jungkook coughed, covering his mouth with his sleeve, before asking, "Category?"

"Don't know," Seiwan said, skimming something in her phone, "they didn't specify which sport. We only got an email telling us to be in front of the gym by ten."

"What sports do we have here? Are they the same as before?"

"No, there's more variety now thanks to the western campus - " Seiwa looked up with a frown, "seriously though, do you ever check your email?"

"Nope~"

Another eye roll, "well, we have soccer, football, badminton and squash, basketball, AND - thanks to the overly supplemental western idiots - we now have DODGEBALL again!"

Jungkook let out a highly amused laugh, "really?!"

"Yea...all the campaigns we went through to get that painful shinoozle out of our lives..." she sighed dramatically, bringing her hand up against her forehead, "all the fake accidents...I swear to God, if I get hit by a SINGLE ball this year, I'm sueing the school," she grumped as the school slowly began coming into view.

"This is gonna be so fun! Imagine if we have a 'westerners verses easterners' competition - "

"Do you WANT to DIE?! Those hoes seem a little TOO athletic, and besides, you'd totally be whooped by your crush - "

"Hey! Shut up about Taehyung already! And stop acting like the physical instructors won't force you to play."

They both bickered up to the stairway of the school, before running in opposite directions to find their lockers.

⁛–——–⁜–———⁛

Jungkook and Seiwan were running across the school towards the gymnasium. They had decided to meet up after class to go to the gym together, but ended up being late.

Jungkook slowed down as he saw the huge crowd infront of the gym. He groaned, "ugh...they're so many kids here...our grade will never make it today...they're probably gonna start from the younger classes..."

Seiwan straightened up from her panting position and laughed, noticing the small, frustrated pout Jungkook's lips had formed, "come on, at least we'll HAVE trials...today or tomorrow..."

"You never know when I might catch a flu or something! What if I get sick and miss it?!...winter sucks...why is our school's timeline so messed up?" he ranted, and as if on cue, his head jerked forward, a sneeze building it's way up. He let it out and frowned, his pout deepening, "see what I mean?!"

"Oh come on, don't worry so much, hakuna matata and all, ya' know? Vibe with the cold."

"Oh? And how do you VIBE with a COLD?!"

"Compete with it. Learn from Elsa. If you get a cold, jump into  a tub of cold water and be like 'ha! I'm colder than my cold!'"

"Seiwan, what the heck?"

"Or you could head off to the North mountain like an idiot - " Seiwan was interrupted by the loud screeching of a microphone's static. They both looked over to the front, where a man in a white tracksuit - bearing the school logo - stood, tapping a microphone.