Oneshot #2: My Light

Paris snapped off the window lock of a two story building. He climbed in to see the white girl. He smiled and crept over to her bed. He lightly kissed her on the cheek and then walked over to the dresser. Turning into a small puppet and hopping on top of it.

He sat for a moment. The moment then grew into long minutes. And then became hours. But he couldn't close his eyes and rest. Oddly.. his body grew with pain. Must have been the fight.. he thought.

The pain was mainly to his head. He put a hand on the back of his neck. He tensed up a bit but then his cold hand soothed the pain. As of earlier. Hours passed. And The Puppets body grew with more pain each second.

Yumi soon yawned and looked at the dresser, to hear her friend.. crying?!

"P-Paris- a-are you ok?!" She shouted, then running to the dresser. The small puppet looked into her ruby red eyes, the other shaded violet from the shade it received.

"Y-yes - I-I'm- *hic* f-fine.."

He managed to say between sobs. Yumi then picked her friend up and carefully examined him.

"Y-your aura.. I-it's died down.. n-not much though.. Paris.. are you hurt?"

She asked him. He then jolted, realizing he was caught. All he could do was nod. His body began to shake in the girls hands.

"P-Paris- what's wrong-"

He then jumped into her arms. He was a bit suprised but she then accepted the hug. Paris sobbed and Yumi backed up and sat back down onto her bed.

"IT HURTS!! PLEASE!! MAKE IT STOP!! M-MAke it s-sto..stop.."

Yumi began to stroke his hair. It calmed him down and he rested his head on her chest. His sobs turned into light hiccups and quiet mumbles.

"Shh.. it's ok.. I'm here.. it's ok.."

She laid down while she held the doll in her arms. They both soon drifted themselves back to sleep.