Oneshot #3: Tag, You're It~!

ONE THING BEFORE WE START!!!! This oneshot
Was helped out with by: Lord_pidgeon !! You guys remember Inko_Midoria, right? Well- she couldn't
get on to her account, I'm not sure if it was hacked or what. But she couldn't get onto it. So this is her new account! She will write a oneshot similar to this one so don't say this is copyright. Pls. Ima start now, I hope you enjoy it! -w-

(And this is gonna be long as crap)

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝙰𝚝 𝟹:𝟺𝟼 𝚊𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜
𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝: ___-___-____. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

The Albino cuddled into the Dummy's arms, in a.. hugging.. manner. He soon got up and went upstairs, the pale girl following behind him.

"Where are you going?"

Yumi asked. Paris turned around and slipped on his
Coat.

"I'm going to visit an old... Friend.. stay here. I've already called Lily, she'll be here in a moment."

He turned to the window and opened it, he saw a car pull into the driveway. It was the car that belonged to the twins.

"B-be c-careful.. p-Paris!"

He hugged him. In return, she received a pat on her
head. Then Lily came through the door and Yumi looked at her.

"Heya, Yumi! Watcha Doin'?"

Yumi then looked back where Paris was, but he wasn't there. Although.. the window was open.

"N-Nothing.."

Yumi replied.

{ Paris POV }

That.. Blasted Clown. Always looking for a 'Game'. Well.. I've got a little game for him. I crept in the sewers, looking around until I heard a mischievous laugh. I groaned and walked forward, then revealing to my ruby eyes. Him.

"𝚆𝚑𝚢, 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒!!"

He said in a mischievous tone. I looked around to see the walls painted and covered in the blood of his victims, their body's lay in countless directions.
One, being hung from the ceiling across him. The only thing that separated them was a chess board.

He stood up, then walking over to me. He bent down as if to treat me like a child because of my hight comparison towards him.

"𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎~! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗?"

"80...85 years..? You're lucky I've been keeping track."

I replied to him. He smiled and he stood. I folded my arms and I stared at him.