Chapter 10

I walked into the lunch room and sat down at my table that me and the guys say at everyday. They were all already there so they all looked up at me and grinned as I took a seat in between Michael and Luke. Calum and Ashton were sitting across from us.

"So where were you yesterday Grace?" Calum said looking up from his lunch questioningly.

"Uh, um I just wasn't really feeling school yesterday.." I said. It was technically the truth. He nodded and went back to eating.

"Where were you Luke?" Ashton asked seeming to make the connection.

Without out even the blink of an eye he quickly replied,

"I was with Grace." Everyone looked up from their food and stared between the both of us. Calum began to choke on his food and looked pretty shocked. After he had his coughing under control Calum said,

"I thought you had a doctors appointment?"

"No that was today." He shrugged not seeing what everyone was freaking out about. I continued to eat not looking at any of them, with fear of seeing Calum's face.

After lunch I hurried out of the cafeteria to my last class of the day, thank god. Luke plopped down in the desk next to me and I didn't say anything.

"Are you just gonna ignore me now?" He said leaning back in his chair putting his hands behind his head. "I thought we were friends?"

"You know I thought we were too! Just friends. What happened to that?" I spat before realizing what had come out of my mouth.

"We can't just pretend like yesterday didn't happen Grace, it did, like it or not. You seemed to like it when your were moaning at the touch of my lips."

"Shhhh!" I said putting a finger over his lips. "Would you stop talking about it here?" I was looking around making sure no one heard.

"Grace, Mr. Hemmings, do you have something to share with the rest of the class?" Said our teacher noticing our conversation.

Before I could spit out a 'no sir' Luke said,

"Yes actually I do. Could you tell Miss Montana to keep her hands to herself?" Referring to me putting my finger on his mouth.

The teacher rolled his eyes and continued to teach the lesson. Checking first to see if the teacher was paying attention, I slapped Luke in the arm fumes coming out of my ears. Luke looked at me with an annoyed expression and said,

"Have fun on your date." The bell rang and he walked out leaving me behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton gave me a ride home after school since Luke was obviously pissed off at me. But to my surprise, when we pulled into my driveway, Luke's car was already there.

"Want me to come in with you and see what's up?" Ashton asked.

"No it's okay, thanks Ash." I said smiling getting out of the car. I walked into my house to see Luke on the couch playing video games with Parker.

"That's not fair you cheated!" Screamed Parker chuckling even though Luke had just caused him to die in the game.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat when they didn't notice I had walked into the room.

"Oh Grace!" Luke said jumping to his feet. "I came over to talk to you and your brother let me in."

"He's pretty cool I guess." Parker said. I felt a smile tugging at my lips at the thought of them getting along.

"C'mon." I said grabbing Luke's hand leading him back to my room.

"No Grace, I'm not going to have sex with you!" Luke screamed, knowing Parker would hear. I tried hard to hold back my smile but couldn't as I punched Luke in the arm, pushing him into my room. He sat on my bed bouncing up and down a bit before looking me in the eyes.