Chapter 23

After finishing our coffee, the realization seemed to hit all of us. Today, they went back on tour. Me and Luke left Calum's and went back to my place and I helped him pack up.

"I just can't believe your leaving again. It's so surreal." I said zipping up his luggage.

"It's only for two more months G, I promise I'll be home as soon as I can." He pressed his lips against my forehead.

I heard a honk from outside, and I knew it was time.

"Calum's here." He said getting the last couple of things ready. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you more." I closed my eyes letting a tear roll down my cheek.

"Baby.." He said embracing me in a hug.

"Go! I'll be fine." I said pecking his lips quickly. "Two months..." I sighed.

"Two months." He nodded, and gave me one last hug before smiling sadly and walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how have you been doing since he's been gone?" I was at the coffee shop with Erin, it had been a week since the boys had left for their tour.

"The first day was terrible. I sat and ate ice cream all day." I chuckled and so did Erin.

"But your feeling better now?" She asked taking a sip of her latte.

"Yeah, only 7 more weeks until they come back." I smiled sarcastically.

"You'll be fine." Erin laughs at my annoyed state.

"Erin, what if he cheats on me?" I ask dropping my head.

"Luke loves you Grace, stop worrying."

"Your right, your right."

"I wish I had a relationship like you and Luke's!" She pouts, "There's so much love."

I chuckled,

"You really want a relationship that was devised by him nearly going over the edge and punching his best friend, also being gone for months on end so your always being self conscious thinking he's going to cheat on you with all of the girls he's going to meet on tour?" I spat sarcastically.

"Exactly like that." she laughed and I couldn't help but laugh either. Me and Luke's relationship was a hot mess. But I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

"Speaking of having relationships with the guys, I have a confession to make." Erin looked at me with a shy expression and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know the night at the club.."

"Yeah.."

"Well, Calum and I met! I was at the club too, small world huh?"

"Get to the point Erin." I said getting impatient.

"Okay, okay, me and Calum might have, maybe-uh hooked up?" She pushed her eyes shut, obviously nervous as to how I would respond.

"That's it?" I asked chuckling. "Thats nice." I said going back to my coffee.

"What do you mean 'that's it?' Aren't you upset?"

Why would she think I'd be upset? Me and Calum went on two dates, and the last one really didn't turn out too well.

"Why would I be upset?"

"Well, I don't know. I at least thought you'd be freaking out, I mean it was only my virginity! He gave me his number, and we've been texting ever since." She looked down at her coffee blushing.

"Well I'm happy for you guys." And I was.

"Thanks Grace. It means a lot."

"Yeah, of cour- One second!" I ran to the bathroom and into the stall and suddenly threw up my breakfast.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself as I washed off my face.

"Grace are you okay?" I heard Erin walk into the bathroom.

"Yeah, I just puked out of no where. I'm good."

"Well you should get home and get well, we have tests next week!"

I drove home and went straight to bed. I felt awful. Erin was right, I hope I get better soon because we have our tests next week that decide if we graduate high school or not.

I lay in bed clutching my aching stomach,

"I wish Luke was here."

////////////////////////////////////

Hope you liked it. Erin and Calum huh?? What do you guys think, yay or nay?

Like, vote, comment 💕