nekoma

繋げ = Connect

繋げ = Connect

so...connect.

y'all already know this, nekoma is all about teamwork. it simply is asking them to connect with each others play to get it going. for that to happen, planning must be done and also you must ( i think) have the trust that your teammate would have your back. it also can mean to connect with others. for nekoma, the team is very very very team play and they obviously trust one another. thus i think the banner is a very good representive of the team at least for now. it can also be for real life situation as, obviously, people have to connect with one another for people to work together well. right and most importantly, as many knows, nekoma easily connect their plays together like said its about team play. they plan their position easily to match up with their teammate so that they can do the best attack on the opponent. so all in all connect is just about team play and team work. its saying how they cant win alone and need others.

(in my opinion)

like i said, nekoma matches the motto very well since they are trained to play as a team. as you can see from the land vs sky ova, yaku had positioned himself properly so that he can receive the ball from the opponent, shibayama too. as kuroo said, teamwork is much more satisfying than doing something solo. i feel the team will definitely continue their team play and teach the future generation about it too. (if the future batches dont follow its a bit sad since i feel nekoma's teamwork is a big part of why they are that good. )