inarizaki

思い出なんか いらん = We Don't Need Memories

so... this i've actually said it on my insta. but still,, we dont need memories. 

although i agree with this saying, i would also like to disagree with it. but it just simply means to not dwell on the past but focus on the future and/or present. it asks of the team not to regret about their past and just focus on playing the game now. this is basically it. we dont need memories is not meant to be a negative thing but instead telling them to work on the present , think about the future instead. (but yeh, kita disagrees with the motto. surprise surprise.) 

(in my opinion)

so, like i said, i agreed but also disagree to it. anyways, kita disagree with the motto since he believes that the journey was much more important than result. i feel that the motto might be good for the team as they can focus on the present and not think about their results. it is good, i guess, for the team since they wont really have to stress over the results and just enjoy playing it. 

(more of my opinion - skip if you want)

i, honestly, like this motto the most. mainly because i agree that we do not need memories. if we focus on the memories (which is the past), we might get pulled down about it. for me, i feel that we should focus on the future instead of the past. so personally, i agree with the motto and i really like it!! thats all because i feel the memories , although most of the times happy, are painful. most of the time one will reminisce about the past and they might be sad since it will never ever happen again. yeh. thats why, we dont need memories :" 

____

im honestly surprised there are people reading this but aight