ten

"You put the dry ingredients first!" Katie yelled at Brock.

"I don't even know what to do!" He yelled back. 

He looked at me and mouthed, 'Help me!' I started to laugh silently. They are so cute but annoying at the same time. The amount of them hanging together is like having a family. I love it.

"Sorry." Katie apologizes. "For what?" I ask sitting at the kitchen counter. Brock is trying to do his best whisking the whip cream. 

"For having a lazy ass boyfriend." She said, "Do I look like a baker?" He confronted.

"Then why did you suggested to bake a cake?" She starting an argument.

"You know what, i'll do the rest and you both get dress." I said grabbing the whisk.

"Thank you." Brock said as they both walk upstairs.

We are going to Katie's Father's Birthday. Well, I'm always in their family's events because both of my families don't have that. The bonding I mean.

As I mix the both of the dry and wet ingredients I heard someone knock on the door. 

I quickly ran , "Who is it-" "Hey?" Blake greeted. 

"Hi." I gave him a smile. "Are you free today?" He asks.

"Oh...no, we're going to a birthday celebration." I said.

He looked down, "Come in!" I said as I let him inside.

"So, what did you do all day?" I asked to avoid the silence, i guess.

"The boys and I had photo shoot earlier." He says, photo shoot huh.

As I whisk the batter, Blake poked the whipped cream. "What the hell?" 

"What? It taste good." he complimented, "It's for the cake." I said.

"Oh...really?" he poked it again and wiped it on my face. 

"You did not." I said glaring at him, "I did." He says.

I quickly grab the bowl of whipped cream and put it on his head. 

We both laugh, "What the-" We started having a whipped cream fight.

"S-stop!" I said. "I won't" He says, "You started it." I said

"I think we need to buy a store-bought cake." I heard Katie says, "Should we go now?" Brock respond.

Blake and I both look at them. 

"You know you don't need to invite me here." Blake says, "It's okay." Katie said as she tap Blake's shoulder.

We both sat in the living room. 

"I'm sorry for what happen yesterday-" "It's fine." I said sipping the glass of wine.

"No....i mean it." He says, I looked at him. "To be honest, it wasn't right to talk like that." 

I look closely in his eyes, "If you think Noah did tell us what happened, he did not." 

I gulped, "What do you mean? He clearly-" he cut me off.

"No...it's true. I actually knew that you both hooked up, i heard the moaning-." He says and chuckled. 

"Ohh." That was embarrassing.

I gave him a small smile, "Sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine." He says. 

We both smiled to each other. 

"I hope next time you won't fall for someone who doesn't know your worth." He whispered.

I stared at him but he just looked away.

What does he mean by that?