nine

~ SEXUAL CONTENT~

As I kissed him, he started to kissed back. I paused and look at him.

"What?" he was out of breath, I bit my lip. "Don't do that." He says.

His cuteness.

I pressed my forehead against his. The feeling of his body against me made me less nervous and it only made me want him more.

He stopped and smiled. 

That damn smile. 

I slid my shirt off as he slid his too, Noah quickly look away but he grab my chin back at him. With that my mood lightened up and his hands cupped both of my boobs. He then started to suck lightly on my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He said, twirling his finger in the air-signalling for me to turn around.

He continued to suck my neck. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning, the people here are sleeping, I don't want them to wake up.

When he pulled away I pressed my lips to his and started to rock my hips back and forth against his, making him groan.

The friction between Noah and I was killing me, I wanted more than for both of us to be completely naked, against one another.

I kissed him once more before pulling away and taking his sweatpants off. 

"Can I try something?" I pant as his sucking went from my breast to my neck, surely leaving at least five bruises.

"What is it, baby?" He said, not breaking his series of kisses.

"I-i want you...." I felt his kissing stop as he stayed there, probably waiting for me to finish, or just not knowing what to say. Probably both.

I slide off of him, sliding his pants all the way down, along with his underwear. When I did, his member sprung all the way up, smacking again his stomach.

I positioned myself so that you were in between his legs with my butt in the air, looking at him.

"Fuck, baby. That feels so good." He's moaning mess above me as he looks down at me sucking him. His eyes are glued to me as I look up at him through my eyelashes, pumping my hand faster.

His groans continue, followed by a string of curses. Unaware of what he's doing, Noah starts thrusting into my mouth, making me even more wet.

"Fuck, baby! I'm about t-"  He doesn't know what to do with his hands as he releases inside of my mouth. 

I swallow what's left as he pulls me up to him, kissing me passionately, still panting.

I wanted this, his body on mine.

"I'll be gentle." he breathed, his voice soft, "Just tell me if it hurts." I pulled his face closer to mine, making that as a sign for him to go.

He starts to slowly push into me, giving me a stretching and ripping feeling throughout my whole body. I try to adjust to him as he continues pushing in slowly. 

He kept pumping through my orgasm as I squeeze around him and in the same second, he screamed out my name, releasing himself. 

With both of us still panting and breathing heavily, I even open my eyes to see Noah staring back at me. 

He slides off of me, laying his head on my bare chest. I run my hands through his hair, kissing his head shortly after.