six

Noah's POV

We decided to get lunch today at a fancy restaurant. 

"Sit beside me." Bryce says, as Addison sit beside him.

This dude just called me single in hundred languages.

"What should we get?" Griffin asks.

"Noah, are you okay?" I heard Dixie asks. "Dude, you good?" Griffin tap my shoulder.

I was staring at the table, "He feels single, that's why." Bryce says, I rolled my eyes at him.

The waiter came up and we ordered.

They we're talking to each other and I'm just scrolling to my phone. I'm gonna get some sleep after this.

"Here's your food." the waiter says, "It smells so good." Addison says, the waiter gave her a small smile.

As we eat our food we heard a man whisper yelled at the lady in front of him. We glance at them.

"Just eat." Addison says as she put the fork in Bryce's mouth.

"It's just a love quarrel." Dixie response.

I glance outside and saw cameras, really? Even if we eat there's paparazzi?

I just shook my head when the man made a loud noise. We turn our looks at him.

We could see the girl tearing up. I look at Bryce, he look pissed. 

I was about to stand up when Griffin stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

I turn to look at him, "Look." I turn look at the girl crying.

"Hey, I heard everything." Payton?

"I just booked an uber , and it's already outside. Go ahead, you need to leave before he could do something to you." she says and the lady nodded.

The girl wiped her eyes, "Thank you!" She quickly grab her purse and ran away.

I looked at the man exiting the bathroom, I quickly ran to Payton. 

I grabbed her hand, as she leans in.

The man realizes that she ran away. "Shit." he exclaimed and left.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at the man walking away outside.

"Y-yes." I turn my look down at her. 

We both looked away as she stepped back.