sixteen

"Everything will be okay." Blake trying to calm me down. 

"What do you mean by okay? Noah is down there....he could be dead right now!" I panicked.

"Calm down, Noah will be okay." Addison said calming me down. I look at the cops trying to stop the people from trying to walk near the cliff.

"He should be!" Bryce panicked, I can see his tears falling down. 

"W-what will say to his family?" Bryce says.

"This is all my fault, I-i should have stopped him from coming home." I said. 

I can feel them staring at me, "It's not your fault." Blake wiped my tears.

I hug him tightly, "He's Noah, remember? He's brave he will survive." Blake says, falling from a cliff 30 feet down? I don't think that's impossible, but I believe in him. He will survive, i hope.

God, pls let him live.

Hours have passed the rescuers came up to us, I can't see the helicopter. They should airlifted Noah by now.

All of Noah's friends and I gathered to listen, "Where is Noah? I-i can't see the helicopter. He should be airlifted by now. It's been hours-"

"I'm sorry miss, we did our best but the car was the only thing we saw." One of the cops says, "Huh? What do you mean his car? Noah was there?" I exclaimed.

"Yes miss, we know. We are going to investigate the car first because it was destroyed into pieces. We are now looking into it, to see if we find any thing belongs to him, including his body-"

"Body? Are you saying his dead?" I step closer.

"Miss, no one could ever survive this kind of cliff. The security cameras that covering this area says that Mr. Beck drove his car fast." That was the last he said.

No! He is not dead!

I run towards the cliff, "Payton, no!" I heard Addison yelled.

Blake's POV

I stared at Noah's destroyed car. It was totally in pieces, i can't believe it.

"Payton, no!" I turn to look at Addison yelling Payton's name.

I turned my gaze to what Addison was looking at, Payton is running towards the cliff.

I ran as fast as I can, "No!" I quickly grab both of her arms and hug her tight so that she wouldn't fall. 

"NOAH!!!!!" She yelled out calling Noah. 

"H-hey, I'm here." I said as I grab her face, "N-noah...." I can see the pain in her eyes. 

"I'm here, everything will be alright." I said , I kissed her forehead and hug her once more.

When will this pain go away?

"Do you think she will okay in no time?" I heard Anthony from behind.

I gulped, "She will never be okay."  I say, "Give her some time to be alone. She needs it." Avani came up.

I look at her, I walk towards to her and cry on her shoulders. "Shhh...." 

"We're not only here for her but also for you." She says, "I believe each one of you can get through this." I heard Anthony says.