epilogue

"Hey, you came." I smiled as Blake lean in for a kiss. 

"Let's take a seat over there." He says, i followed him as we both sit beside each other.

"Mommy!" I heard someone yelled from the side of the stage. I glance and saw Nathan.

My beautiful baby boy. 

"He looks so happy." Blake says, he wave at him. 

I smiled at him, having Blake by my side is the greatest guidance. He never left me and he helped me to get through all of struggles I had when Nathan came. 

Can I be this happy forever?

"I wish Noah was here to see his son perform." I heard Blake said as he still looking at Nathan dancing. 

I kissed his cheeks, as he smiled at me. 

"Where are we going to eat?" Bryce asks, as Addison came up with their child. 

"I miss eating japanese food." She says, "Mrs. Hall, can I play with your daughter?" Nathan asks. He's so adorable, my pure joy. 

Addison and I both smiled. 

"Are you hitting on my daughter?" Bryce ask as he carry Nathan.

"No! That's gross." He says, Blake chuckles. "Nathan, that's rude."

"Well, Daddy told me that hitting someone is bad." He sure thinks that Bryce meant was to hurt his daughter. 

I turn to look at Blake still laughing, "What?!" He took Nathan from Bryce. "It's true." he says.

"Let's just go." Addison says, as she enter their car. I shake my head. 

As I put Nathan to his convertible car seat he kissed me in the forehead, "I love you, mom." He says, I kissed him back. "I love you more." I said as he giggles.

He surely looks like his dad. If Noah was here, he would be so proud of you. 

"Come on, baby." I quickly get in the car and sit in the passenger seat. 

When we stopped at the traffic light, I saw someone familiar.

I lean in the car window, and saw a familiar face walking at the other side of the pedestrian lane.

Oh my lord.

I blink twice, to make sure it wasn't just my vision.

I feel our car start its engine once again, I followed his direction. 

He was wearing a plain white shirt, sweat shorts and his holding a bouquet of roses. 

 He turned around.

Oh my god.

Noah?