Chapter 1

Stacy's POV

*beep *beep
I heard my alarm clock go, I just ignored it I freaking hate that sound every morning. Then, I heard my mom shout from down stairs "STACY! Get your lazy butt up or you'll be late for school!" she shouted, I just smiled still my eyes were shut, then I opened my eyes and blinked a few times fighting the light from my window and sat up from bed. My phone went ringing then I checked who it was then I was my #1 partner in crime Cameron Dallas. Then I answered my phone.
"Wazzup homie!" I greeted him while rubbing my eyes.
"Look at your window." he said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Could you just look at your damn window!" he commanded.
"Alright, alright I will" I said and rolled my eyes, I walked up to my window and moved my curtain. I saw Cameron holding his phone up in his ear and holding a piece of paper that said Good Morning beautiful in his other hand. I gave him a smile.

Well Cam is my neighbor and when I say neighbor I mean next door and our rooms are just next to each other, and sometimes we talk through the windows using a piece of paper every time one of us gets grounded or something.

[a/n]:If you guys know Taylor Swift's music video of "You Belong with me" that is what Stacy and Cam are doing.

"Nash's about to pick us up, so... GO AHEAD AND GET READY!!" he shouted. I removed the phone from my ear and put it back after he shouted. "yes mom." I said laughing and I hung up.

Cameron's POV

I just love to see that smile, I even want to see it all day. Her smile just made my day complete.

Why dont you tell her that?

No I cant. Im too scared. I thought back to myself.

COWARD! You fool! Its just a simple 'you're really pretty today' or maybe a 'I love your smile.'

Well maybe my thoughts are right maybe I should make a move.

As for all of you I really have a huge crush on Stacy since she moved next door, I would always check by the window if she's there or something. Yeah Im a creep.

Stacy's POV

You see. Me, Cam, and Nash and the best of friends since we were kids. But I knew Cam at school not by our houses cause when I was a kid I really dont go outside but I see him everyday.

=flash back=

"Ok class, we have a new student here to join us." our teacher said.
"Everyone meet Cameron, you go sit beside Stacy over there ok?" She said pointing to our table. I looked up from my coloring book to see who it was and I realized it was that kid from next door.
"Hi! Im Cameron." he said with a smile.
"Im Stacy!" I told him.

=End of flash back=

And since then me and Cameron were the best of friends. Then we met Nash at 1st grade.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower then wore a white tank top then a plaid polo jacket on top then a pair of blue jeans and a pair of navy blue polka-doted keds. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss then I french braided my hair.

"Hey mom, Cam and Nash are gonna pick me up today, okay?" I said while sitting at the island. "oh, ok.. and can you guys bring Torrie and Violet to school today?" mom asked. "yeah sure no prob" I answered.

I went upstairs and went to Torrie's room. "Hey Torrie!" Torrie is my youngest sister she's in 2nd grade and she's pretty smart ans sassy most of the time,sometimes I think of her when she grows up she will be like a white beyoncé, "hey Stacy." she said with a unexplainable face.. "whats wrong?" I walked next to her at her mirror.."UGH! I just cant do my pigtails perfectly!" She said in frustation. I laughed at her, isnt she just adorable? "Here let me help you" then I fixed her hair. "thanks Stacy! You're the best!!" She said running out of the room.

So I went to Violet's room I was suprised it was shut closed. I knocked on her door "hey Vi.. You there?" I asked. "uhh.. I-im f-fine dont worry I will be down in a bit... and Oh yeah I'll walk to school later."she said with a cracky voice and a few sniffles.
Whats up with her? I'll just talk to her later.

As I went down stairs I heard a car beep from outside. Me and Torrie got our bags and went to the front door,"Bye Mom see yah later!" "Ok! Be home at 7 ok?" "SURE!!" I shouted as I headed to Nash's car and went to the backseat with Hayes and Torrie.

"Hi Stacy! Hey Torrie!" Cameron greeted us.
"You really look cute today, Torrie!" Cameron said with a smile to Torrie. "I know" Torrie replied to him proudly. see I told you she was sassy.
WTF?! He told my sister that she's cute but to me.. NOTHING?!?

Come on Stacy, wht are you even thinking?

Yea.. youre right, youre right what am I even thinking. Who am I kidding Cameron will never tell me that Im pretty.

"You look beautiful today Stays!"Cameron told me and turned back. "uh.. Thanks? tell me Cameron, are you sick or something cause if you are you better get home and take a rest" I told him. Ofcourse everybody laughed. "Why are you asking me that? Im serious you do." he said.

OMG! OMG! He said it!! AHHHH!! If i could just scream!

"Thanks!" I told him with a smile that I cant remove. I dont care if I look like an idioy or something or by the end of the day my cheeks will hurt. My bestfriend that I am completly inlove with just told me that Im pretty! This day is just perfect!
Ok, now judge me.
....

We took Torrie to our old school and said hi to some of our old teachers.
.
.
.
.
.
>>>Hey guys! This is my first Cameron Dallas fanfic and hope you appreciate it! I tried my best to make the first chap! and on the bright side there are still more chapters to come! Give me some suggestions on what will happen love you all!<<<

Stacy's outfit at the side..
>>>>
vote.comment.&spread the word!

SOCIAL MEDIA:

@ITS_YANIBOO_193
on Twitter!