IV) "You are the trouble I'm in!"

Days passed quickly within a blink. With time, Yurika was becoming more confused. She had been quite close to Hirotaka now. They regularly eat lunch together, it's like their secret paradise to hide away from this world. Nowadays she yearns to have lunch with Hirotaka, if he couldn't come someday due to work, she feels annoyed and hurt. Most of the time she will stare at him from the window of the classroom.

She has noticed Hirotaka really likes to watch boys playing football in the ground, and she likes to watch him secretly though. She has been coming to school regularly only due to him. Those 40 mins of recess period define her happiness for the whole day.

Yurika was sitting on her desk with her head down, all these thoughts were puzzling her...

"Hey, Yuri! Are you okay?" Taki asked her. She looked up at Taki.

"My Goodness! Your face looks like a corpse! What happened to you? Aren't you sleeping at night? You look pale!"

"Taki, I think I have some disease! Something is wrong with me." Yuri replied in a deep voice with a serious expression.

"What's wrong with you Yuri?"

"I don't know, but I don't feel interested in anything, I don't concentrate on my jobs nowadays, I don't feel appetite, all I have been doing is thinking about him!"

"Him? Who is this him, Yuri?" Taki almost jumped in curiosity whilst adding more pressure on the word him.

Yuri couldn't come up with anything to answer her question. Well, how could she tell her about Hiro-san & her secret meetings!

Taki understood that she was feeling uneasy, she patted her back and said- "Okay calm down, you don't have to tell me his name. Do you like someone?"

"I don't know if I like him or not, I never felt this kind of emotions with anyone, it's confusing and troubling for me!" Yuri replied in a low voice.

"You are having trouble because you never have been in love with someone before, Yuri!! It's fine. Give yourself some time. You will eventually find it what your heart wants!" Taki comforted her.

..........

It was the recess period. Yuri was again waiting for Hirotaka on the terrace with a lemon soda.

'Why the fuck I brought lemon soda today also? Damn me! I don't have much money left, still why I am wasting money on this weirdo? I have been totally crazy nowadays!!' She was really puzzled while thinking.

"Did you got this soda for me again today?" She turned her head and saw Hirotaka was already standing behind her with a smile.

"Ahh no! I didn't get this. Well someone gifted me so I thought I will bring it for you," she tried to lie.

"Well Yuri, you really lie pathetically," he started to laugh.

"Okay okay, you win! I brought this soda for you, and I don't know why the hell I am doing all this! But I don't have much money left so I won't bring soda from tomorrow", she sulked and handed him the can.

" Were you trying to act cool before me Yuri? I think you were standing here and cursing me!" Yurika was shocked, she was actually angry with him and blaming him for her unstable behavior.

"Hiro-san! Can you read the mind or something like that!", She asked him in a serious voice.

"Haha! Well, I said to you before, I can just look through your heart.
And your heart seems to seek love!", Hirotaka replied while looking at her.

"How are you so confident?" She inquired him with a pouty face.

"Because I am 10 years older than you, so I have more experience!" He smirked at her.