Ego battle

"JJ,Jackie,Marvin fallow me we can try and help the kids with the entrance"anti said running over to the kids "what do you kids need" Marvin said a green flame lit his hand "we need to close the whole by blocking it but we need something strong" king said "wait you the kid who can communicate with squirrels right" Jackie said "that's me" king smiled "alright tell you squirrels to come down I have a plan" Jackie smiled,king whistled the squirrels came running over and when up his arms "alright the squirrels can fly right" Jackie asked "well some of them can" king said "alright we can try making a small distraction so we can distract the goo" Jackie said "well my friend can do some sick tree swinging" king smiled pointing to Eric "w-w-well it's n-not t-that c-cool" Eric stuttered 'who is he' Jameson asked "jj asked who he is" anti said "that's Eric derekson remember the fire kid on the news" Marvin said "alright kid we need you to swing from the trees and hold peanut butter boy the squirrels can help control the swinging me and the twins will try to stop the whole" anti said pulling out a knife handing it to Jameson, "Marvin can you give us a lift" king smiled Marvin did a small spell that flung them in the air, Eric swung the rope rapping not around the tree and grabbed hold of kings arm "drop me off near the actor" king asked "b-but t-t-that's not p-part of t-the p-plan" Eric said jumping of the tree swinging around "and neither is us fighting" king grinned, Eric nodded and dropped off king near wilford and dark he let go of the rope staying with king "what can we help out with" king asked "kids we need to break his wrist that's what's making the wholes open" wilford said reloading his gun "dark you good" wilford asked "yep I'm fine just reloading" dark said standing up "Wow you must be very desperate if you need kids to help you" the actor said "he's not desperate he's just lucky he has friends who wish to help him" the host said walking with bat in hand "how exactly do you fight aren't you the disabled one" the actor laughed, host swung the bat smacking actor in the face "hahahahah you just made a big mistake" the actor laughed grabbing host by the neck "ya I make a lot of mistakes and you just made one yourself" the host grinned dark and wilford had been standing behind him wilford grabbed him by the neck and choke held him "king now" dark said holding the actor still king ran up to him with a rock and smashed his wrist with the rock making he wholes close "NO!" The actor shouted the actor was in the air and started to go straight for king Eric was looking up and saw him "Marvin lift"! Eric shouted he was lifted in the air and got hold of the rope he swung off a tree and jumped off the rope landing on the actor moving him away from king "stupid kid" the actor said flipping Eric toward the ground "ERIC"! King shouted he whistled for a squirrel "save Eric" king asked the squirrel, it ran up the tree and jumped on to the actor biting him on the back "fucking rats" the actor said taking one of his hands off Eric smacking the squirrel off him Eric flipped the actor toward the ground landing on top of him he ran off him "you stupid kids I will be back and you will suffer more pain then you can ever imagine" the actor said disappearing in thin air "we did it guys" the Jim's cheered "Joey"! King cried everyone turned toward him the squirrel had been thrown on the ground blood flowed from the squirrel's body, king cried holding the squirrels body in his arms "I'm going to kill that bastard" king yelled Jameson put his hand on kings shoulder. "Thank you guys for the help" dark said "your velcome next time zhat areswhole comes back vet us know" shennep said they walked back to there house while the other egos walked to there's.