Intruductionchapter One: Red

Colour, Red. Fire.
My people have a story which every parent tells their child, it's a story about a family that didn't have much love to give, because their daughter needed all of their love. The girl's name was Manika. Because the family couldn't love anyone else they weren't allowed to go with the people who left the earth, because if you wanted to go with them you needed to give them love. So they left them behind as they got to go away from earth. When the family didn't get to go away, Manika ran away, because she thought it was her fault. Her family looked for her everywhere, but they couldn't find her. My people thinm she's with everyone, that she is the voice that tells you which things you should do and things you shouldn't do because they are wrong. Whenever we don't know what to do we ask Manika for help to guide us in making decisions. My parents are both collectors and collect mostly fruits and materials for the builders. We are proud members of the Kamsiklan our leader is one of the best fighters of his time and brought peace over the clans, his name is Ghai KamsiKahn. When I get old enough I will try out to become a hunter. I don't want to pick berries or build houses or anything else. I want to learn how to hunt food for my people.

I am Cha-Rha peplom Kamsiklan. And I will fight anyone who threatens me or anyone I care about.