Introductionchapter Two: Blue

Colour, Blue. Water
My people tell a story to their children. A story about a man who lost his loved one. He crossed rivers, deserts and woods to find his loved one. They say he found his loved one and that is why he never returned. They say this happened thousends of years ago. His name was Tacheet. We ask him for love and hope when we are lost. It helps us find love for ourselves and others. My people have a great party where people bond with eachother and sometimes even start a family. We dance, drink and eat together, it's one of our oldest traditions. My mother never mentions my father as he was lazy and disrespectful. He tried to hurt me and my sister so my mother killed him. She told us she had to and she would do it again if she had to. She then left the collecters crew to become a hunter. My sister followed in her footsteps and became a hunter herself not long ago. But I don't want that. I want to protect my mom like she did for me. That's why I want to become a protector. I would have to train if I want to take down a baerng (one of the most common bear-like animals that often try to attack villages) My family comes first, my clan, Aegethoklan, comes second and I come third. I will serve my Clankahn with all my might.

I am Ghi-Mimnk peplom Aegethoklan. And I will protect my family at all costs.