With new faces came a change of heart

Terry:

I jogged out to the corridor but Elice wasn't there, when I got back to our room I found him on laying on his bed. He barely looked at me was I came in and shut the door.

" what the hell was that about" I waved my hands at him in confusion as I sat down on the edge of my bed. no reply. " seriously? Your not talking to me now? What the flip did I do?" I was really getting pissed off now. I was only trying g to keep my chill because he was decent to me earlier, I dont usually care if people are mad at me or not, and i didn't care now i just wanted to know what had gotten his knickers in a twist all of a sudden. " fine, suit your self" I got up to shower but stopped half way when he sat up.

He sat in the same position I was in moment before but with his head in his hands, " okay, so very few people know this but because we literally same the same roof as me I'm gonna tell you" I raised an eye brow but sat back down.

He sucked in a long breath through his teeth and sat straight. He then let out the breath and in one go said " I like colby" what? Okay. I didn't know what to say, no ones has ever trusted me with a secret before it felt strange. Not that I couldn't leep a secret just that I wasn't very... social " and by very few people I mean no on. " the straight face he had on was quite amusing. I think he was waiting for me to to say some thing so " okay.. I honestly don't know what to tell you, she seems like a nice girl, and pretty, good for you" that sounded uhm, well pathetic.

He shook his head " yeah she is pretty, but that's not why I like her, anyway, stay away from her" I glared at him in confusion that began to fuse with anger as his statement sank in. How dare he tell me what to do and who to befriend, who not to befriend. Who does he think he " wait, sorry that came out wrong what I mean is that I really like her, like really like like her and I don't want you to do anything to ruin my chances " he must have sensed my disapproval.

I raised my eyebrow once again "that didn't sound any better did it?" He wiped his sweaty palms on his trouser legs and prepared for a mother explanation, all the while I said nothing. As he opened his mouth I cut him of. " i get it. Okay I won't hit on her, don't worry" I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled " she's not my type anywa."

It was his turn to raise his eyebrows " oh really?, so what is your type?" He smirked wiggling his eyebrows. I threw a pillow at him and got up to shower. And as I did I could practically hear him being Elice, which meant being everything from giddy to annoying.

After ten minutes I came out of the shower only in my joggy bottoms and a towel on my head. Elice had his back to me all dressed and and fixing his hair in the mirror, he turned around when he saw my reflection in it " man! She's right you really are buff" . " you don't look too bad your self there Elly" I teasingly replied.

I walked to the wardrobe the lad was decent enough to unpack for me, and really quickly might I add. I'm glad I didn't have anything personal in that bag, or else I wouldn't be as calm. I kept those in the outside compartment of the back under lock and key and the key was hidden in one of my jeans pockets.

He looked good in a navy suit with a purple bowtie and black dress shoes. It was a weird combination but looked good on him. " ah, ah, ah there's no need to look in there" he rushed to me and pulled me over to the bed, where there layed my outfit. "Colby's really out done her self with this one" he picked it up for me to see it was a a dark forest green two peice suit made of a material I've seen before but dont know the name of, I'd have to ask her later. " it's satan" I turned to Elice confused " what?" " the material, it's called satan"
" oh " so that's what it's called. With it came a burgundy tie, I mean I didn't know alot about formal wear, but to me this looked like a master peice.

" no time to admire it now, get dressed quickly and come down to the ball room. I'm needed asap so you'll have to venture alone, I trust you won't get lost?" He didn't even wait for me to answer picking up a bunch of sheet music he left in a hurry.