Conclusion

Auditions will always be attached to your play. They may be short, but you've got to put your soul into them. The nerves and the stress will pass with experience, as you do more auditions.

I'm sure you've heard the saying, 'failure is not an option,' but in showbiz it definitely is an option. You may not even get a role of a background character; yet, I would encourage you to try again. Don't go into thinking that you're good enough for Broadway because you've done three plays before, watched a few videos, and read a few books; then come out of the audition thinking you'll never get anywhere just because you didn't get a part. There is an in-between, so don't fall into that trap.

I hope you have enjoyed this book. I congratulate your bravery on coming to Wattpad for acting advice, and would encourage you to look for more acting advice other than this book that some High Schooler wrote. Katherine Steel, on YouTube, is a favorite theater youtuber of mine. She definitely looks for the more well-versed theater geek, but there's plenty of stuff for beginners on her channel. There is also a plethora of monologue books out there for your choosing, I would advise you look into some of those too. Immersing yourself into the deep variety of plays and musicals is definitely a good idea, and very entertaining.

Don't forget that acting isn't a perfect trade, there will always be more you can do, even if you think you're already amazing. (The people who think they're already amazing are usually actually just annoying and don't last long before they quit.) Don't strive for perfection in your audition or in your acting, just try to be better as you go along in your journey.