Birthday Suprise

No Schools. No Tuitions. No yelling from teachers. No early classes; were the only thoughts that ran into my mind, as I laid on the bed until the late morning, Grandpa and Grandma didn't disturb me; as they know that I came home late night and luckily, Grandpa didn't enquire about my arrival to Grandma. As soon as, I got up from the bed, I checked my phone and there was a message from an international number and I knew it was none other than my Krish.

The message read:

This is my no. Krish...

I saved his number and texted him in Whatsapp.

"Hi..." I had sent some kissing emoticons.

"Hey, my princess" he replied.

"When did you reach there?"

"An hour ago"

"Hmmm...."

"Loo..."

"Yes..."

"I miss you, babes"

"I too miss you, dear."

"Shall I come back to India", sent me some winking emoticons.

"Don't talk like an idiot", sent him some angry emoticons.

"Why?"

"Have you lost it??? Remember it's your dream to become a renowned fashion designer... and now you want to leave it..... If you did then I'll kill u...." sent him punching emoticons.

"He...he....he... he... I was just kidding kiddo.... but I want to see you and hug you tightly... I feel damn lonely widout you..... "

This message of him made my eyes to shed tears at the beginning of the day. Even I wanted to see him but I can't, I kept on fooling my heart that I'll go to London and I'll see him; even though I knew that I can't visit London for this Vacation because dad, mom and my sisters are coming to India to spend their vacation with us in India. Moreover, I agree with the sayings "If we have planned something, the faith had already pre-planned something else for us." That month, I helped Grandma in doing household works, downloaded songs and movies in my laptop, packed the unwanted books and the things of mine; so it would be donated to some of the orphanages, which was Grandma's one of the regular habit. She would donate some of my old clothes, books and soft toys to some of the orphanages every month. Then cleaned my room and kept on chatting with Krish. I had spent half of the month doing these kinds of stuff and I didn't hang out with my friends even at once after the last day of our school life. Even when they called me, I used to have some work so I would refuse to go with them.

One day, Neil and I went to submarine, to my surprise we didn't talk much but we kept on watching the dances of sea waves. It was the first time in our friendship history that we maintained silence between us; since we have known each other and I felt awkward at that moment.

"Neil, what happened?" I looked at him.

"That's exactly what I'm asking to you, Looshin." He looked at me, "you are behaving weird since Krish left for London."

"I'm alright" I frowned.

"No you, aren't." he shook his head.

"I am," I argued.

"No, you are not." He argued back.

"Okay." I took a deep breath, "tell me, what I did?"

"You hadn't hung out with us, so far. Moreover, you are making excuses to avoid us."

"Like seriously Neil, what made you think like this?" I was fuming with anger.

"It's the fact, Looshin." He stood up. "It's you, who made me feel like this." He pointed his fingers towards me in frustration.