𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

{RECAP}
"I live for danger" I said, smirking

"Oh, really now?" Zex muttered

He then vanished and appeared in front of me, pushing me to the ground and crawling on top of me so that I can't move.
He pulls out his dagger once again and he presses the blade against my neck, picking up a lock of my (h/c) hair with his thumb and index finger.
I stare into his beautiful greenish cyan eyes, they had a hint of excitement in them. While his mouth was in a grin, it was sharp, dangerous and slightly murderous.
As Zex looked down at my figure, he let out a chuckle.

"Danger... Huh? You do seem to be the type who can fight off danger, so go ahead" Zex says, adding pressure to the blade that was against my neck "Try to escape me"

{Your P.O.V}

He's actually being like this..? But to be honest, even this kinda excites me... What's happening now... And not in a weird way.

And... I just realized... HE STILL HAS NOT PUT HIS DAMN SHIRT ON!! But... To be honest... The view isn't half bad... The chiseled and toned features on his body was lit by the dim lighting peaking into the old house. I was able to see his body in all it's beauty and glory for all my delight... Though his body was well built, he had scars... AS WELL AS A TATTOO! DAMN! That's actually pretty nice now that I see it--- AH! Enough thinking about his appearance!

I've took many classes and was taught a lot while I was away for all those years.
I've trained for moments like these!
So, Zex. I accept you challenge.

"...But what if I don't want to escape? What if I want your danger?" I asked him

He was caught off guard by my comment for a split second. But even that was long enough for me to do what needed to be done... so I kneed him in his 'no-no square' and I was able to get out from under him, laughing maniacally.

"That's what you get for taking my comments literally! Don't get so easily distracted!" I laughed

Well, that is unless he actually likes danger in his life...

Who knew those self-defense classes could actually work against magic users..!?~
Ah....!~ I'm such a sociopath...!
What is wrong with me..?

Like... come on...I kneed him in the crouch. He'll be in pain for a while... Even though he just threatened me with possible death, I still feel bad for the guy.

He hasn't harmed me in any way... and he decided to give me his clothes to keep warm... He's so considerate despite who he makes himself out to be.

I decided to walk over to my crafty horns and realize that some of the pain came off... 

"Ugh... The paint came off, it was almost completely dry too..." I whined

Damn Zex. I bet it was him...

I picked up the horns and brought it back over to my bag to paint the horns over with a new layer of (f/c) paint.

And after a while, Zex stopped feeling pain in his... area. And decided to observe what I was doing.

"What exactly are you doing..?" Zex questioned me

"Adding another coating to the horns I chiseled. I would of already been on the stage of adding the protective coating if you didn't touch it" I murmured

"...You made them look like real daemos horns" Zex muttered

"Yeah, that's actually is what I was going for. Since you or anyone else won't be bringing me back anytime soon, i'll need to look the part to survive..." I stated