2

I had woken one morning with a gross licking sensation on my face, I had just assumed it was my cat, she sometimes licked me to wake up, I could swear she was a dog trapped in a cats body. But I couldn't be bothered to move or even open my eyes, though the licking didn't feel like the spiky tongue of a cat, it felt more like a dog - but that wasn't the strangest part, the air around me felt cold and somewhat stale.

No - Maybe my bed covers had just fallen off, I'm a rough sleeper after all. But I couldn't take the breeze, so I opened my eyes to scan for my bed cover. Only to see what I was laid on a bare mattress in the middle of a fairly dark but visible room, a large dog was lapping at my face, I jolted slightly with a loud gasp and it started to bark, only a few times.

I shuffled back and hit the wall, a door creaked open, though I couldnt quite determine the direction from which it came.

In a few seconds, a light flicked on and I closed my eyes, the light was so bright, I put my hands over my face and heard a small rattle of a chain, I thought I was just dreaming and this would pass, until I felt something against my hands, another pair of hands, they were fairly rough and I heard a gentle shushing sound and the soft panting of the dogs tongue. My hands were slowly moved away from my face by the other pair.

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted with a sky blue, a familiar blue, my vision began to adjust to the light slowly and right infront of me was mercy, staring me right in the eyes with an empty expression. I had no reaction, I completely froze. Time and space had stopped right there and then.

'No...this is just another silly dream' I thought to myself, still locked in her gaze. Her hand gently grabbed the bottom of my chin and began moving my face around and she examined me gently.

"Mercy....you....how....is this real?" I whispered.

"As real as it can get sweetheart" she said as she glared me up and down, her hand slid from my chin to my cheek in complete silence, we stared back into each other eyes, her fingers gently rubbing my cheek, when suddenly she viciously slapped me across the face, hard enough to knock me to the side and leave a bright red mark across my cheek. My eyes watered heavily and I stayed down for a few seconds until I heard her get up with a chuckle.

I stared at her speechlessly. She was wearing grey jogging bottoms, a white hoodie and a black body warmer, no too surprising, honestly. But at this point, I was having trouble distinguishing dream from reality, I went to pinch my arm, but my hands were both tightly cuffed together.

"Mercy! What's going on?" I said with a nervous crack in my voice as I tried to take this in. It was too weird.

"Didn't you say you wanted to be my wife?" Her deep voice croaked seriously, but with a hint of mockery.

"I...I..."

"Because I'm sure you did...and I might want you too" she smirked, looking down at me. My heart sunk. But why? This should be everything I wanted. For her to love me and want me, but I've never been more thrown off, humiliated and frightened in my life. I wanted to go home, I swore I'd never look in the same direction of one of her posts again.

"I..." still no words were able to leave me, I just looked away and took a deep breath as a tear rolled down my cheek from fear "What are you going to do to me?" I whispered, barely getting it out.

She kneeled down infront of me "You seem to love me enough and I think you're cute too. I've always wanted a housewife" she said coldly "You seem so blinded by your love for me, I just know you'd do anything to please me" she said with a giggle, an eerily harmful and creepy giggle.

"I-I wanna go home..." I said quietly.

"You are home. This entire house is yours to roam, but don't try anything funny, I'll find out. Either I'll catch you or Faith will" she smiled, I stared at her again. Her smile had a huge spark of lust and her eyes looked sadistic, but still so pretty and alluring. My eyes wondered over to the dog, it was a black and white husky, she just stared at me quietly.