4 - Incident Report

Dear Miss Maybury,
                                   It has been 2 months and I am delighted to announce to you that we have finally been able to close your daughters case. We have noticed excellent progress in her recovery and a sharp improvement in her condition and behaviour.

We have recently recieved a confirmed diagnosis from Dr Hartfield, a highly qualified and sharp gentleman who is responsible for her time at east london psychiatric hospital. We must inform you that her diagnosis has shown that she suffers with paranoid Schizophrenia and PTSD, as well as the most drastic case of Stockholm syndrome we have ever seen. Each and every day she calls out for her captor, but this is something we will work with.

May you rest assured that her captor is behind bars and due to her improvement, your daughter will be moving to a quieter location out of london, her therapist has disclosed to us that it would be more suitable for her to be placed somewhere less busy, her favourite nurse and doctor will be accompanying her into a more private accommodation where she will be allowed more freedom.

However, I regret to inform you that this does mean we temporarily cannot allow visits and only supervised phone calls until we know she does not present any danger to herself and those around her and is able to control her conditions through meditation and multiple therapies. Once this is achieved, we will then work on being able to release her back home into your care on good behaviour, but until then, she will remain in our care for as long as her healing process takes.

Kind regards,
                        Sargent L Hartfield.