A Rant.Period.

A/N: I don't think I'll ask you to hold your horses and not mention your "friends" because I will -without naming them- rant about their silly little minds that are filled with the constant need to gratify their urges as soon as it is physically possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the ones who are mentioned here,

You-you are so fucking important, bitch you feel me? You need to know how obsessed i am with the idea of you being a baddie, so much so that I made an entire rant about you! I may offend you all the way but before your friends hate me and tell me that i in fact am obsessed with you, know that- You Heard It Here, First.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now who is ready? because i for sure am!

CASE 1

NAME: Opposite Of Eve's Apple.

FIRST THOUGHTS: An Armani Lover Who Thought He Was Seductive.

RANT-

 this person is not here anymore. I know, but i'll still do this because the world needs to know how much of an asshole you really were. you thought it was so fun, (why did you think so much?)so fun to play with people's feelings and then be like "oh,did i?" and can we stop and applaud your ability to make sure everyone have a crush on you? like you demanded so much of attention. you were a scorpio-sagi cusp and i thought maybe we'd be compatible because of your sagi side but boy was i wrong. you were.....weird bruh. now i am not saying it's bad that you were weird! no, gosh no,but listen here honey- you took things from people without giving a thank you in return. who does that?? clearly a person who does not how to thank people. lmao. but you got what you deserved, happy life bruh.

did you know he has his own fan page? it's @ AlphaSache lmaoooo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CASE 2

NAME: A Blazing Fire (if i got it correct) (but wolves aren't blazing fires buddy)

FIRST THOUGHT: I Hate You 😂

RANT-

lmao, you know what? i love how you think it's okay to do things that you wish to do but when people do the exact same thing you did- dang, it is a problem. i mean??????? are???? you??? good??? bruh???? i think you're just too full of yourself and your world revolves around YOU! but it doesn't, i hate to break it to you- it doesn't. ofc there are personal reasons why i dislike you- one of them being you thought (why the fuck do you think?) you knew my sister better than i know her. theek hai, you're her very good friend and you've had some heart to heart conversations with her, but that does not take away the fact that i am  the person who has spent 17 years of her life with this person. so i obviously know every facial expression and every move she makes. i know her, a lot better than you ever will. so when you asked me to go check on her when i was continuously telling you what's up with her, i was like "wtaf, i know her. i'm telling you na what's up." but you didn't listen. 

final advice- come back to the real world and know that you are not capable of being a wolf. wolves are not really like you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxx———————-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CASE 3

NAME- All My Lovely Girls Who Need To Leave Asap.

FIRST THOUGHT- You Are Annoying. 💋

RANT-

girls, please don't be so fucking annoying have enough self respect for yourselves and know where you stand in someone's life. you all want so much attention i mean 😂 y'all know what? i have to repeat myself again but you're annoying. that shit you do to have the love is annoying. period. (pun intended) 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Istg this is the last rant you'll ever read about a baddie, pinky promise. lmao.