Goodbyes

A.N - I have given (x) a name, Celeste. I will be going through the rest of the book and making changes. 

My tour was starting before Austins. I had my bags packed and I was sat crossed legged in the middle of my bedroom floor sulking. I didn't want to leave Austin. The past few weeks had been the best I've had for the past year, even with all the hassle. He was trying to get me to cheer up but I wasn't letting up. I was fully throwing my toys out of the pram and having a tantrum. I knew how pathetic I was being but I couldn't help it. Austin was stood at the door to our bedroom leaning sexily against the doorframe watching me chuckling to himself. That just made me pout more. 

"Celeste, this is getting you nowhere. Pouting is just prolonging your trauma" he smirks as he takes a swig of his beer.

"Austin, don't make fun of me i'm going to miss you. Are you not going to miss me?" I stick my bottom lip out further. 

"Stop sticking out that lip or i'll bite it" me winks at me. 

"See you cant even tell me your going to miss me. You're supposed to miss me while i'm gone" He takes 2 strides over to me, scoops me up from under my arms and throws me on the bed. He looms over me, his eyes turning dark with lust. 

"Of course i'm going to miss you" he unzips my hoodie and lifts my top up kissing up my stomach. "But we are going to facetime every night" he kisses up my breasts and unhooked my bra. "And we can fly out to the other one when we aren't busy"  He pulls my sweats and knickers down swiftly and stands up straight looking down at me naked on the bed.  "Fuck your beautiful, how did I get so lucky?"

"I'm really forgiving and I can't resist those blue eyes" he runs his index finger down my sternum, leaving a trail of goosebumps. "Don't just stand there handsome, come keep me company" He pulls his t-shirt over his head and I pull myself up and crawl to the edge of the bed. I pull him towards me by the waistband of his sweats. I kiss him deeply tugging at the ties of his pants asking for him to remove. Austin pulls them down and kicks them off to the side, without breaking our kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my body up against him, raking my nails through his hair. I wrap my legs around his waist, he cups my ass as he sits on the bed. I push him down and put a knee either side of his hips as I run my hands down his chest.  He reaches up  and roughly grabs my breast as I line myself up and sit down on his cock. I watch as his eyes roll back. I lean forward and scratch down his stomach as I rock my hips at a steady pace. He holds me in place with one hand on my hips, his fingertips digging in deliciously. 

"Fuck babe, your so fucking tight" he sits up cupping my ass as he helps me to bounce on him. My tits grazing his chest as I hook my arm around his neck and kiss him. I grind down harder and reach down to  rub my clit needing the release. "Oh no you dont" He flips us over and puts spreads my legs wide sinking his length back into me. "I'm not letting you cum that easily" He starts to pummel into me the sound of our skin slapping together filling the room. He reaches down and closes his hand around my throat. Slightly putting pressure on. I grind up into him needing more friction. I feel him start to throb inside me so I know he's close. He licks two of his fingers and rubs my clit pushing me into my orgasm. I start to see stars as he muffles my moans with his hand. He last couple of thrusts are shallow as he shoots his load inside me. 

We lie there entangled in each other for a while coming down off our highs and regaining our composure. I roll onto his chest and just look down at him. Stroking his face and tracing his tattoos. I feel tears start to roll down my cheeks. He reaches up and wipes them away. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat for a while, his breathing becoming heavier and more relaxed. 

"I'm going to have to leave soon" I say sadly.

"I know" his tone matches mine.

"I don't want to go"

"You will be great when you get on the tour, i'll miss you so much though. Dont forget about me" He strokes my hair and kisses my crown. 

"How could I forget about you Rockstar" I didn't want to tell him how scared I was that he was going to forget about me. If i said it out loud to him it made it real. Like somehow if i said the words they may happen, he would find a groupie that was more his type than me. That he would start to miss our daily calls and I would find out he was cheating on me with some petite brunette. I dragged myself up and get myself dressed quickly as he watched. I managed to keep it together long enough to say goodbye and I fell apart in the car to the airport. I had just got him back and just like that i was going to lose him again. If i couldn't keep him while in lockdown with no other women around how was I supposed to keep him when dozens of girls are willing and able to fuck him every night and i'm on the other side of the country. He is going to get tempted. It's inevitable, who am I kidding. I feel sick to my stomach.