Chapter 2

Why are you next to my wife,
Chrollo?
⭐ 💧

"Hisoka darling! " you jumped out the bed and huged him.His hands were on your waist but he still looked at chrollo's grey eyes.He knew that he's your best friend and that you would never do some dirty things with him.You ended the hug and looked at his pretty eyes." I was so lonely without you so I asked chrollo if he could stay the night.I gave him your clothes I hope you don't mind babe".He did mind but he just smiled at you and said "It's ok waifu I'm just happy that you're fine".After you two kissed you turned around to Chrollo "Do you wanna stay to eat?" you asked him.Hisoka was kinda annoyed while Chrollo smiled and said "Of course thanks"."But before you go to the kitchen change you're clothes, the bathroom is at the end of the hallway and (Y/N)" he walked to the chlothesed and took a big hoodie."Please wear this darling".

Chrollo went to the bathroom while you changed in front of Hisoka.He watched you with a smirk."Hisoka it's not the right time for that" you said.Your skin is so adorable and pretty for him. He loved it when he could see your naked skin.He loved everything about you, your eyes,the way your body looks, the way you talk, your lips even if they were really dry, your hair, your smile, your laugh,your hands to touch him but he adored your body.In his eyes its art that he never saw before.As you were finish you gave him a kiss and went to the kitchen.

Chrollo was waiting for you two.You maked breakfast and you all sat on the table."Hisoka by your call the nummber wasn't yours and I don't know anymore from who it is so could you tell me?" you really wanted to know that."It was the phone from your-" he stopped talking and looked at you like he did something bad."I can't tell you yet and I don't know when I should tell you that.The only thing I can tell you is that it's from a women we know". Chrollo knew who he was talking about but he decided that he shouldn't say it."Oh ok when you think it's better than it probably is" you said but you had a bad feeling about that.As you all where finish Chrollo decided to leave."I must go now (Y/N) you can call me anytime you want" he said.You were happy that you got such a good friend."Thanks Chrollo, I'm gone miss you so please come visit me soon" "I'll try, see you soon" he said and leaved.

Hisoka and you just cuddeld on your bed.Again you had your short Pyjama on and he just had a boxershorts on.You touched his abs and he looked at your hand."(Y/N) you know that you're teasing me when you do that~". You giggled.Of course you knew what your doing with him.Then you sat on his lap and started to kiss him.He loved the feeling of your lips on his and he didn't wanted that this feeling ever stops.Every time you kiss him it feels like your only his.Your hand slowly goes to his boxer.*brum brum brum* your phone rang."really why now? it was getting amousant~" he said.You looked who it was and it's Machi.You gave Hisoka your phone and he picked up."Hey Machi what is?" he said. You always gave him your phone when she's calling.To be honest you didn't like her. "Tonight? But I wanted to do something fun with my waifu~"... "and who's gone watch her I don't want that she's alone"... "I know that she don't need a babysitter"... "Ok see you". He put his hand on your cheak and said"I must go now, Chrollo wants to steal something".You looked him in his beautiful golden eyes and you saw that he wasn't happy about that. "So you wanna leave me alone again huh" you said disappointed. "I want that you have fun~" you looked at him and didn't know if he means sex or actually fun."So I'm gonna drive you to the city where I gonna steal" he said with a cute smile. A big smile where to see on your face.You both stand up and made ready.

In the car you where super exidet to buy some new things.You didn't left the house since Hisoka went to the Hunter exam .Maybe im gonna see them steal you tough.Hisoka looked at you and saw your exidet face.He giggled but then concentrate again to drive."Hisoka?""Yes darling~"" Can I be in the near when you steal? "" Of course I would love it when you see it". Now you were more excited .You never saw something like that before and now your husband gone do it.He stopped the car."Here we are (Y/N),please promise me that you will stay save"

"I promise"

______________________________________
816words. 5.7.20

Im so exidet for the next chapters.
To be honest I don't even know what I want to write but I'm gonna surprise myself.
Thank you♠️♥️♦️♣️