Chapter 6

"No I don't know this man"
⭐ 💧
"Are here other people that I can ask?" the officer asked you."Yes my husband,please wait a minute" you said and went to the bedroom."Hisoka wake up" you said to your sleeping man.He looked at you confused. "The cop is here and asked about illu-" before you could say his name you heard the cop screaming "Hands behind the back or I'll shoot!".Quick Hisoka and you ran to the cop.Illumi was getting arrested.Then more cops showed up.Hisoka took your hand and jumped with you out the window.He landed on his feet with you in his arms. "You idiot!" you screamed at him while he ran with you."where are we going Hisoka?" you asked him. "Even if I don't like him he is the onlyone we can trust right now. We go to Chrollo".

As you and Hisoka finally arrived to Chrollo's house you slapt Hisoka's shoulder."Oh fruit, what's wrong?" he asked confused."You scared the hell out of me" you said to him. "Oh darling I can help you to feel better tonight~". You wanted to answer him but the door opened."Hello (Y/N)" he said with a big smile but as he saw hisoka his lips went to a straight line."Hey Chrollo, so we need a place to sleep and we really trust you so it is possible to stay for a couple days?" you asked him."Of course (Y/N) come in". You smiled at him while hisoka regrets that he went to chrollo with you. "I'm very tired so goodnight Chrollo" you said and went to the bedroom.The room was in gray and black shades.On the bed were clothes with a note.
'This are the clothes to sleep'
As quick as you could you changed your clothes and jumped on the bed.Your eyes closed and you felt asleep.

You waked up because of noises.It was really dark but you could feel the bloodlust of your husband."Darling what's wrong?" you asked him with a bit fear in your voice.He is your husband but your always scared when he's like this."Oh I'm sorry my fruit I didn't want to scare you" he said with a calming voice.He changed and then cuddled with you. "Hisoka we need to save illumi" you whispered."I know darling" he answered."Goodnight" you said but as you looked up to see his eyes they were closed.You closed your eyes aswell but you couldn't sleep. Why did he want to kill someone? Who did he want to kill? Is he planning to kill someone? How can we save Illumi? Do I need to use my nen while we save him? All these questions made you a headache.You decided to go to the kitchen and to search for water.In the kitchen you wanted to take a glass but the shelf was to high.As you wanted to go back to bed you saw a hand taking the glass.You turned around and looked in Chrollos eyes. "Thanks Chrollo" you said as he gave you the glass."your welcome, why are you still up (Y/N)?" he asked you. "I was just thinking to much about some thing" you said and took a sip. "Chrollo I really want to know how I can controlle my Nen. How did you learned it?" you asked him.He looked surprised at you because he didn't expected this question."At the begin it was very hard to learn and it really took time to learn how to control it but from time to time it gets easier" he said. "Thanks Chrollo this kinda helped me to feel better" you said and took the last sip of you water."I'll try to sleep now Chrollo. Please sleep too." you said. "I'll try thanks, Goodnight".I really need to learn how to controlle my Nen you trought while you went to the bedroom.You cuddled with Hisoka again and felt asleep.

Flashback:

"(Y/N) everything gone be fine.Please don't cry" your older sister said while your parents screamed at eathother. You stopped crying. This happened everynight when your father was drunk or on drugs.You hated this place so much.Your sister gave you headphones and played your favorite song on reapet.

End of the flashback

You waked up because of a bad feeling. As you looked next to you Hisoka weren't there.You could feel something that you felt before.

Hisoka's bloodlust and it's stronger then yesterday.
______________________________________
746 words.                              26.7.20

Hello everyone^o^
Thank you so much for +100 reads! It means a lot to me.
I'll try to post more often and to make the chapters longer.
Thank you ♠️♥️♦️♣️