Chapter 9

Lets save him.

                         ⭐      💧
You ran again to the place where you saw Hisoka the last time but there only was the corpse. "Hisoka!" you screamed to find him. You walked along the floors.Everywhere is blood and some dead body's. "Hisoka!" you screamed again.As you heard steps you hidden  behind a wall."Is somebody there?!" a man screamed aggressive. The steps are getting louder.You wanted to take your gun but you couldn't find it.'fuck I probably left it in the office' you tought. All you could do was trying to stay quiet so he wont hear you.With your hand on your mouth you could hear the steps."Y/N-chan?" the man said.As you opened your eyes you could see Chrollo looking at you confused.He had blood on his face and his hair was messed up. Confused you looked around the corner just to see a dead policeman."Thanks Chrollo, you really helped me" you said.Even if you felt really weak and useless now."Did you saw Hisoka? Because I found out where Illumi is!" you asked him. "I actually have no clue where this clown is" he answered. "He's not a clown" you told him but he just replied with "When you think so".

Together with Chrollo you surched your husband. A bad feeling started to spread in your belly.Normally he would have heard you screaming his name from miles. "Chrollo do you got something for me to protect myself? I sadly forgot my gun in the office" you asked. "Sadly I don't, but there should be something in the dining room" he answered. "Thank you, I'll go there" you said and were on your way to surch the cafeteria. "Wait (Y/N), I'll go with you!" he said loud and walked to you."I don't want to lose you" he said dramatically.You smiled at him and you both started to surch the cafeteria.

P.O.V: Hisoka

"I know where Illumi is but I won't tell (Y/N). She will get in danger I just know it" Hisoka tought.He made his way to the cells.As he walked around the corner a policeman sat there.The policeman looked at Hisoka and took his gun out."Oh my~, you are a funny one!"     Hisoka said, who was ready to kill this man."If you don't want to get shot you shouldn't move!" the policeman said with a dominant voice. Hisoka moved slow to him.The man said loud"I told you that I'll need to shot!". Hisoka letted out a giggle.As soon as Hisoka took another step the policeman shoted multiple time.On Hisokas face is a smirk.The bullets were stopped by a pink substance." Bungee gum"Hisoka whispered. While Hisoka giggled the policeman face was full of fear.Scared he shoted another time but the pink substance that supposedly should be called" Bungee gum" stopped the bullets again.Hisoka took out his cards.The policeman had shaky. Hisoka shot his card to the wall next to the policeman. The man stared at the card.Then Hisoka shot on his leg.A little scream came out of the mound. The man was on the ground looking right into Hisokas eyes.He never saw someone like that before.The eyes were golden till reddish.The next card gets into the right side of the chest.Another little scream came out."I don't got so much time" Hisoka said annoyed.The last card goes into the head.Hisoka passed the dead body to go to the cells.He took a ID card that he posed to open the metall doors.

"I'm on my way Illumi"
______________________________________
Words:588.                       22.1.2021

Hello everyone!!
So this is the first chapter of this year.
I'm sorry that it came out so late. I had a really hard time but all the nice comments gave me motivation T^T
I'm so grateful for everything! <3
The comments from hisokalynx made me extremely happy :3
Thank you for reading♠️♥️♦️♣️