Chapter 3

"I promise"
⭐ 💧
"Ok my darling I'm gonna bring you to the shop that is in front of the place I will steal some shit.It will begin at 21'clock"."Got it" you said still with a smile.He kissed you and then you both get out of the car.He took your hand and went with you to the shop.Wow is that pretty you tough.The shop was just out of glass and looked fancy.When you were Chrollo you would steal out of that shop."Here we gona do it" you looked to the shop he meant.It looked old and creepy not like the shop your going in."In that old thing" "Yes, at first I were shocked too but then I heard that there are Kurta clan eyes and you know that Chrollo loves them,ok darling then go to the shop and buy something for you, you deserve it" he gave you some money. "Thanks darling, I love you" then you left him.He watched you going to the shop and then left as you were in.

The shop were big and full of pretty clothes.You looked at the big white clock on the wall. 20'58 clock.Just two more minutes.You stayed in the near from the glass wall that is in front of the old house so you could see everything.In front of you were pretty lingerie and you took 3.The first one was red with strings for the legs.The second one black with soft pink flowers and the thirt was green and the private places would be shown.
Then you heard shots.
The people started to scream and sat on the ground.You just looked at the house.
*BANG*
That was the last thing you heard before the glass wall in front of you broked.

"FUCK" you screamed and looked at your leg.A big slice glass was in your leg.You sat on the ground.You lost blood, much blood.Your arm had wounds, your cheaks even you neck.Tears were running down you skin but not because of panic it was because you didn't expect that it gonna hurt so much.

Hisoka's P.O.V

"Hisoka could you please watch on top of the house that everything is fine, it would be a shame when the police comes" Chrollo said.This man get on my fucking nerves."Ok" I just said and jump on the top.From here I could see my beautiful women.She looks so innocent like a not ripe fruit. How couldn't she noticed that Chrollo is in love but who wouldn't fall for her? She took three lingeries and putted it in her bra. So she wants to steal too.I would love to see the lingerie on her.The same thing tough my dick.
*BANG*
I closed my eyes. This shot were louder than the other were.But then there were the sound of glass breaking. As I opened my eyes I saw (Y/N) on the ground with blood and a big slice glass in her leg.

(Y/N) P.O.V

You heard fast loud footstabs and cracking glass. "(Y/N)!". You looked up and saw Hisoka's face.He looked scared."(Y/N) I'm so sorry! I-I should have protect you darling" he said and took you in his arm.Then he putted you on his back. You layed your head on is big warm shoulder."Im gonna bring us home and help you darling. Everything gonna be fine I promise". Your eyes were heavy and your body tired.You closed your eyes and slept.

_

____________________________________
' "Sister stop please!" you screamed. Your lung hurted. The love of your live bleed out of his mouth and nose.His eyes looked dead and empty.His skin was whiter than it usually was.
He just looked dead.
She looked at you and you felt a cold shower running down your back.Why is she doing this? Why is he hurting him? Why? Why? Why?... '
______________________________________

You waked up.You could feel your body hurt again.Then your husband walked in. "Darling your awake" he walked to you"I was so scared about you and I should have protect you.I cleaned your wounds.You should feel better soon with my help.I promise that I gonna stay until your fit". You looked at him with tears in your eyes." Oh no my fruit don't cry~"

"I was so lonely without you, please promise me that you never gonna leave me again"
_____________________________________
719 words. 5.7.20

I know this chapter might be complicated and kinda weird but I hope you understand want I want. I'm very bad in explaining but it was just like a glass house or something. I just hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you ♣️♦️♥️♠️