Chapter 1

Jisung's pov

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to look back. I kept running over the street and past school, I just wanting to get away from home and find a better place to be at for a while. I got to the park where I decided to slow down. My legs hurt and it felt like my lungs would explode at any second. I sat down in the grass for a while to catch my breath and rest while I looked around at the environment, not sure what I was expecting to see other than the empty, lifeless park. It felt odd to be here so late at night. I've never ran away like this before. I sighed and laid down in the grass just staring at the night sky.

I never realised the stars could be so beautiful. They intrigued me. They weren't just some white specks in the sky. It felt like they held all the universe secrets, proudly glowing to show their presence to everything that could observe them. I suddenly snapped out of my gaze as I heard a noise coming from somewhere. I sat up and looked around trying to spot what made the noise. It felt like someone was staring at me and I started to feel scared. I stood up and continued to look around.

"Hello?" I yelled out quietly. I wasn't sure if I wanted an answer or not. Both would be equally as terrifying. I waited a while before I heard the noise again. 'I should've brought a flashlight' I thought berore I looked at the bush the noise came from, and suddenly I was staring eye to eye with another male. He was a bit taller than me but I couldn't make out if I recognized him. It was hard to see all the details in the dark. The male took a step forward out of the bush and my instincts instantly told me run, but I felt myself frozen in place. I couldn't take my eyes off the barely visable male. We stared at eachother for a while. He took another step forward. That's when the fear kicked in and I ran away. I didn't want to run back home, but I had nowhere else to go. I didn't know what the male would've done to me if I didn't run. When I finally got home I climbed up and in through my window. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed. I stared up at the ceiling and thought about what just happened.

I checked the time on my wrist watch. "Only 10pm?" I muttred. I thought it would be atleast midnight by now. I stood up and went through my closet. I picked out a sky blue hoodie and a pair of dark blue ripped jeans to wear for tomorrow. I took off my necklace and placed it on the desk next to my bed. I loved that necklace. It was a gold coloured chain with a small heart in the same colour attached to it. My mum gave it to me before the car accident. I sometimes wish I had taken my mothers seat. That way she would still be here, together with dad.

I changed into some thinner clothes to sleep in and I laid down in my bed. I stared at the ceiling again, hoping it would help me fall asleep. I felt my thoughts spinning around in my head. I glanced over at the stuffed toys I had laying next to me in my bed. It felt so childish, but who was around to judge me anyway. I grabbed my big stuffed bunny and hugged it tightly. It was so warm and soft and it made me forget about what happened before for awhile. I felt myself slowly drifting into sleep. For the first time in a few weeks I slept really good.

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I turned it off and sat up in my bed and stretched my arms in the air. For once I felt well rested and a bit more confident to go to school. I put on the hoodie and jeans I picked out from yesterday, and lastly I put on the necklace as usual. I grabbed the little heart charm in my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Today's gonna be a good day" I mumbled to myself and forced a smile on my face. I went downstairs to fill my bottle with water and grabbed a small purple towel and put them in my bag.

"I'll leave for school now, bye dad!" I yelled into the livingroom before I grabbed my bag and left the house.
I walked for a while, suprised I haven't seen else anyone yet. The road I take to school usually has alot of pedestrians, but today it was more empty than usual. I didn't think much off of it, it's not like it bothered me, it actually felt alot better when no one was looking at me. I wish it would be easier to feel comfortable around people, but something just feels wrong. It's like I don't fit in anywhere with anyone. I don't know why it was such a problem for me. I missed being able to hug or cuddle with someone. I missed it so much. But because of my lack of friends or contact with people overall, I would probably not hug anyone for awhile. I crossed the street where I ran yesterday and I remembered what happened last night. I still wondered who I saw out there before. 'What was he doing there so late? Why did he stare at me? What was he going to do if I didn't run away?'

────────────────────

Okay okay, so as you may have noticed i'm not the best at writing and i'm not a very creative person, but if you decided to read it and actually enjoyed it, then i'm glad you did:] I ain't really planning this story alot and I honestly don't really mind if this gets popular or not, i'm mostly just doing it for fun:D