Chapter 5

Jisungs pov

I stared at Changbin and Seungmin in fear. ‘What were they going to do?‘ I pressed myself back on the wall as far as I could, hoping they wouldn't get any closer.

"W-what is this f-for?" I stuttered out. It was very obvious that I was scared. The shorter male smiled and took a step closer to me. "Aww the little squirrel is scared" he said teasingly at me. I didn't say anything back, as I knew it would only make the situation worse. The male took a tight grip on my shoulder and smirked. My instincts kicked in, I pushed Changbin away and tried to run, but Seungmin caught me and held me tightly, not even close to letting go of me. I struggled and tried to get away, but Seungmin was stronger than me and after a while I didn't have energy to keep trying to get away. Changbin closed up to me and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me out of Seungmin's grip and pushed me against the wall with his hands tightly around my neck. I couldn't breathe. I never thought he would go this far. I tried to struggle myself free, but Changbin didn't even seem to be affected. I glanced over at Seungmin and saw that he was both shocked and scared. I guess he didn't think Changbin would go this far either. The lack of air started to kick in and I felt weaker and closer to passing out every second. I couldn't fight back anymore.

In the last second, someone entered the restroom and Changbin quickly let go of me. I fell to the ground gasping for air. I felt someone run up to me and lift me up. The white ceiling was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness.

I woke up with a headache. I sat up and looked around. I was alone in the school nurse's room. I touched my neck carefully. It hurt, and I could feel the mark Changbin's hands left there. "Fuck.." I mumbled to myself. ‘How would I be able to hide that from my dad, or anyone else for that matter?‘ I looked around in the empty room. Of course, no one was here. ‘Why would anyone care?‘ I stood up and walked around carefully, feeling my unstable legs shake. After a while I could walk normally again. I checked the time and began heading towards the canteen. When I got there, I pulled my hood up and hid my neck so no one would see it. I took some pasta and salad again as usual. On my way to sit down I walked past the table Changbin were sat and I felt my stomach curl up. I hurried past him and sat down at a lonely table hoping Jeongin wouldn't come sit with me.
Luckily, Jeongin didn't show up. I spotted him Sitting at another table further away with his friends, laughing. ‘Good‘ I thought to myself. I stared at the food, but I had completely lost my appetite and I just played around with the salad instead of eating.

I sighed and put away my tray and headed over to the dance studio. I got there earlier than everyone else and I sighed of relief. I took off my hood and put in the earplugs and started practising. I looked at myself in the mirror as I did the dance moves to make sure I did them correctly. After 3 tries of dancing, I sat down exhausted and looked around. A few more students had entered. I looked around for Minho or Hyunjin and pouted when I couldn't spot any of them anywhere.
I knew I had only talked to them both once, but I rarely talked to people either way so I just wanted to get to know them better. A thought hit me. ‘Who carried me to the nurse before..‘ someone had defenetely picked me up before I passed out. I looked up. More students had entered the room, but I still couldn't see Minho or Hyunjin anyway. ‘Maybe I should just leave them alone‘ I thought while standing up to practise again. I stared at myself in the mirror and fixed my hood a little so the marks on my neck weren't as visible. I put on the music and practised another time. I saw people staring at me in the mirror, I couldn't tell if they were amazed or judging. When I was finished I quickly grabbed my water bottle and took a sip of water.

I looked in the mirror and saw Minho walking towards me. In suprise, I turned around and faced him "hello Minho" I said cheerfully and smiled. He smiled back at me "hey.. I was just coming to check up on you" he said with an almost shy but confident tone. I nodded "i'm doing fine, don't worry about me. Thank you for last night anyway". I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, it felt so weird to talk to him like this during daytime. He stared at me for a while before speaking "i'm glad I could make you feel better" he smiled at me. It was this wide, really friendly smile and I just couldn't help but smile back at him.
I sat down on the ground and leaned against the wall. I put my water bottle next to me and then put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. Minho sat down next to me and I smiled slightly "you don't have to sit with me, you should go back to Hyunjin" I said with a soft tone. "Oh, Hyunjin felt sick earlier today and had to go home, so I have nothing better to do now" he chuckled and smiled.

I looked up at him and saw his smile slowly fade. It scared me. ‘Did I do something wrong?‘ I stared at him waiting for his next move. Minho leaned in closer towards me and carefully touched my neck. ‘Shit, I forgot about the mark‘.

────────────────────

Well, here it is, I don't know if I made it too violent but ya know, enjoy lmao