Chapter 20

I shook my head, both confused and shocked at the younger boys question. ‘What would they have done?‘

Jeongin stood there thinking for a moment before he opened his mouth to speak "they have a little gang thing between eachother... But they were never really good friends, and Changbin seemed to be more aggressive towards you since you met Minho, so for your own good I need you to stay close to me" he said bluntly but determined. I looked at him clearly confused. I had no idea what he meant or why, the only thing I could agree on was that Changbin has been more aggressive lately. It was no longer just hurtful words and being pushed around, it was much worse. "Please explain further Jeongin, I don't understand" I begged him out of both curiousity and a bit of fear.

The boy hesitated before speaking yet again "Minho, Hyunjin and I used to be best friends, but then Minho got more secrative for each day going. Me and Hyunjin followed him one night to the park, and we saw... Forget what we saw, we didn't like it but Hyunjin decided to stay with Minho since they were so tight. I haven't spoked to them a lot since". It was a lot to take in, but I still wanted to know more. "What was Minho doing? What did you see?" I kept asking question after question, but he refused to answer which made me give up after a few minutes.

Jeongin carefully dragged me out of the room and back to the main corridor "just keep close to me" he whispered. There were more people here now, but I couldn't spot Minho anywhere. I really missed him, I hoped that what he had done wasn't as bad as Jeongin made it sound like. ‘What if Minho is actually doing illegal stuff? Then you can't love him, you shouldn't love him anyway, just stop Sungie he would never want you either way‘ I felt my thoughts taking over and screaming in my head. It was sickening and it made me feel anxious and scared. Jeongin stopped infront of the dance studio and looked at me "go in there, have a normal training session and be careful around Minho" he said before he ran off somewhere, probably to his next lesson.

I went into the dance studio and immediatly saw Minho already practising a dance of his. It was fluent and majestical, I was stunned by his every move, he looked so wonderful. I walked up closer to him and sat down against the wall just watching him. He finished the dance and breathed heavily, glancing at me with a smile. I grabbed his water bottle and walked over to him, completely ignoring Jeongin's request to be careful around him. He grabbed the bottle and drank some water while standing up to look at me. He moved his hair away from his eyes and stared at me with a curious but slightly smug expression "you were gone for a while there, what did Jeongin tell you?" he questioned. I debated over wether to tell him or not, but decided to only tell him parts of what Jeongin had told me. "He said you and Changbin had something going on between eachother and that I should be careful around you.." I mumbled and looked away.

He bent down a bit to be at my level as he grabbed my shoulder and leaned in towards me "Changbin and I used to do stuff together, but now we dislike eachother. Jeongin is just scared of me and Changbin, but don't worry I wouldn't" he looked at me softly as he leaned a bit closer. I couldn't help but to blush, and he probably saw it as well as he smirked at me. I nodded slowly while staring at him. I wanted to look away but my eyes were glued to him, his face was so close to mine. It was beautiful, every single curve and line on his face was perfect, and his lips looked very kissable. ‘Jisung you can't have fallen for him he's obviously not gonna like you just leave him‘ the voice in my head yelled out, but I completely ignored it and blocked it away. All I could think of was Minho in that moment. Just him.

He broke our stare by stretching as his back probably hurt after standing bent down for so long just to talk to me. I smiled to myself and backed away a bit to stretch as well. I did a quick warm up before I headed over to an empty spot next to where Minho was standing. I also needed to practise my dance, so I took a deep breath and looked up at myself in the mirror. I kept the gaze on myself to make sure I didn't take a step wrong and had fluid motions, as well as occasionally glancing over at Minho when I had an oppertunity to.

Changbin's pov

I stood in the door opening to the dance studio, looking at Minho as he stared at Jisung doing his dumb little dance. I was really dissapointed in Minho, he had gotten a soft spot for Jisung, which made it harder for me to do anything to him. I walked out of the room and headed towards the rapping studio. I didn't have a lesson in here today and it was empty, so I could practise my rap without anyone around me. I quickly read through the rap line just to memorize it before I rapped. I began rapping slowly at the beginning, but each time I rapped the line I did it faster just to make it sound better. I was really good at rapping, and I usually impressed my teacher with it. I rapped the line one last time before I sank down on my knees out of sheer anger while gasping for air. It wasn't good enough, I had to get better at it but it just couldn't. I noticed a silhouette standing in the doorway and it made me look up.

────────────────────

All stories can't have good endings, but that doesn't mean this one wont have one!<3