Chapter 13

"Theres a vampire at this school?" Joshua asked, his eyes widening.

"Vampires??!!??!!?!?" The four other boys exclaimed in unison with their jaws dropping, The two younger boys walked towards him and gestured for him to explain further.....they were always told that vampires weren't real, so this intrigued them. The four boys stared at him in awe, waiting for him to say something,

"what- yall havent heard of vamps?" He looked at them and shook his head.

"no Joshua, no we havent. Please explain further my dear friend" Seungcheol patted him on the back and then went back to staring at him;

"Well, vampires are real. I knew one. They can fly in their bat form and can come out during the day, i think i heard that the more they come out during the day the paler they get? He didnt drink human blood though.......he could though...but i think the one i knew was vegan."

"ew vegans.." Mingyu made a disgusted face.

"i know right" Joshua began to look down to the ground.

"those whores-" Wonwoo began, only to be interrupted. 

"Stop swearing youre like 9!" Jeonghan grabbed the boy, he was concerned that his child was swearing at such a young age.

"im vegan." a unfamiliar voice entered their conversation.

"ew" Seungcheol said looking at this boy with pure disgust along with Mingyu.

"oKAy then ill go" he waved at the boys before leaving, making them all tilt their heads in complete and utter confusion.

As he walked away and was almost out of their sight, he looked back at the boys and flashed a smile. Showing off his perfectly white fangs making them gasp. Before anyone could do anything he winked and disappeared like a spec of dust, making the boys even more confused.

"okay so two vampires in this school-"