Meeting the Sway house

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
I asked y/n and she let me tell my friends about our relationship so I'm going to tell them now and this evening, I'm going to ask y/n if she wants to meet my friends.

CHAT BETWEEN JADEN AND HIS FRIENDS (the sway house):

WE'RE THE SWAY🤯🔥

Jaden🤯:
Guysss I'm officially with y/n.

Joshh🥵:
That's great dudeee, we want to meet her!

Bryce hall😖:
Yesss, we want to meet the girl who drives you crazy.

Jaden🤯:
I'm going to ask her if she want to come to the sway this evening.

Griffin🤪:
I'm going to be with Dixie this afternoon, but another day I want to meet y/n!

Noah beckk🔥:
Finally you get that girl!

Blake✨:
You know I'm in Miami but one day I'll meet that girl.

Quinton🎞:
I'm going to be with my gf today, but good luck, I don't know if she is going to be with you after meeting your friends, hahaha.

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
It's 3pm and I'm at Jaden's car, we're going to the sway house, that's the house were he lives with his friends.

"Bae, imagine they don't like me!".
"How can someone unlike you?! You are the best woman in all the world".

I'm very happy with Jaden. He's literally the best.

We reach the sway house. Jaden is opening the door, there are 3 of his friends, I know them because of tik tok, they're Josh Richards, Bryce Hall and Noah beck.

"Omg she's freaking hot" I hear Josh whispering.
"Welcome y/n! We're glad to meet you! I'm Noah".
"And I'm Br..." he is about to finish saying his name but I say this:
"I know all of you because of tik tok!".
"You are one of the type of crazy fans that coments silly things?!" Josh asks.
"What? No! I just watch and like the videos, I don't comment!".
"Thanks god, haha" Bryce says.
"Hi, I'm Addison Rae, Bryce's gf!".
"Hi Addi, it's a pleasure to meet you!".
"Bae, go with Addison, I'm going to talk with the guys".

Addi tells me to follow her so I go with her and we sit at a couch and she asks me:

"Tell me girl, were did you met Jaden?".
"For about some years, I talked by social media to Sophie, his sister....." (you tell Addi all the story).
"Omg! What an incredible story! You're so lucky to have Jaden in your life, he's the sweetest person in the world".

After that, you film a tik tok with Addi and she posts it on tik tok, all of her fans are asking in the comments who are you and you gain about 50k followers!

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
"Omg Jaden, your gf is too hot" Josh says.
"I know she is, but she's mine".
"Don't be rude, we're just joking!" Noah says.
"I know but she's mine".

I don't really like my friends telling me that y/n is hot, I know she is but I don't want them to tell that to me.