Hello Jaden Hossler

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
I walk out of the toilet and I see the most beautiful woman in the world. She's literally the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

"Hi! You must be y/n" I tell her, I am a little nervous.
"Mm yh, that's me, you must be Jaden".
"Yes, a pleasure to meet you I say and I can't stop looking at her.
"Jaden" Sophie shouts "Jaden are you there? CAN YOU STOP LOOKING AT Y/N? Or you like her?".
"Me like her? Haha, it's like you sister so that makes her important to me, like another sister. But eww I don't like her. I mean, I like her... Oh no, I don't like her... I... I like... I like her but as a friend or sister".

What am I doing?! I have just called her friend or sister? F*ck! I like her as my gf ir something more than friends!

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
So I'm just a sister to him. Well, I understand. How a boy like him would look at someone like me.

"Kids, it's dinner time!" Haley shouts from the kitchen.
The three of us go to the kitchen and we sit on the table.
"How was collage y/n?" John asks.
"It was great! I made a lot of friends!" you say.
"And what about the boys?!" Amy asks.
"She kissed a boy!" Sophie shouts.

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Oh, so she has boyfriend. It was expected, how a girl like her would not have boyfriend.

"No, it's not like that" y/n says "he kissed me, but I don't want anything with him".

In that exactly moment, I felt that my heart can continue beating in peace.

We finish dinner and y/n went upstairs.

"Sophie" I call my sister "can I ask you something?".
"Sure Jads, what happens?".
"Is y/n single?".
"OMG YOU LIKE HER! YESSS I ALWAYS DREAM MY BF AND MY BROTHER BEING TOGETHER".
"No, what? I don't like her... I... I don't... She's... Can you just answer my question?".
"I will answer you if you stop lying to me".
"Well yes, I like her".
"Yes, she's single".