Night at the wheel

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Now I'm with Sophie in our room, we're going to go to sleep now because it's raining so we can't go outside to walk or to a park or something.

"Goodnight" Sophie says.
"Goodnight Soph, I'm not going to sleep now, I have to study of college".

Now it's about 2am and I am in the kitchen because I want some water.

"Hi" Jaden says "why are you still awake and in the kitchen".
"You scared me haha, I was studying and I wanted to drink some water".

You are about to leave the kitchen but Jaden says:
"Wait a minute".
"Yes, what happens?"
"I don't want to say that I see you just as a sister... I... It's just that... Um...".
"Calm down, no problem!".

I go upstairs shouting of the happiness because he doesn't see me just as a sister!

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Damn, she's so hot.

Now, it's about 3am and I still cannot sleep, I can just think about y/n.
I have an idea! I walk through Sophie's and y/n's room.
"Y/n" I whisper "put on a jacket and come outside the house".

I wait for her outside the house and she come.

"What are we going to do?" she asks me.
"Follow me, we're not going to do anything bad".

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
I'm with Jaden at an abandoned park, it's beautiful! It has a big wheel, like the London Eye, and also there are roller coasters!

"Isn't this dangerous?" you ask Jaden.
"No, this place is abandoned but the wheel works perfectly".

Jaden and I sit on one of the sits of the wheel and when we were at the top of the wheel, I could appreciate an amazing view. We look at each other, he's perfect. He move a little bit closer to me and we are about to kiss but a policeman comes and he tell us to leave now so Jaden and I walk down the wheel and we return home.