Last day

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Now we're at the airport. Y/n is beautiful as always. In some minutes, her plane is going to take off. I just can't think about these months being without her.

"Flight number 327, your flight is going to take off in 10 minutes, please enter de plane now" we heard from a megaphone.

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
They call me from the megaphone to enter the plane but first I need to hug these amazing people. Sophie is running closer to me and now she's hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you so much".
"Me too Soph".

Then, I walk to Jaden, he is crying.

"Stop crying sweetheart, you are going to make me cry!".
"How can I stop crying if you are leaving?!".
"We are going to get back together soon, I promise you" I say and I start crying.

We kiss and we hug each other. After that, I turn round and I walk through the plane. I'm going to miss these people.

𝘚𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Now, it's already night and I think y/n is still on the plane. Jaden doesn't want to eat anything. He's too sad. We are going to miss that girl so much.

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
I just reach Argentina and I promise Sophie that I will write her.

Y/n✨:
Hi Sophieee, I'm in Argentina again!

Sophiee🤩:
Awesomeee, check instagram

𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆:
@sophiehossler

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗃𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗋, @𝖻𝗋𝗒𝖼𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 30

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @𝗃𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗋, @𝖻𝗋𝗒𝖼𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 30.098.237 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
@sophiehossler: gonna miss my bestie

@y/n: gonna mis you more soph🥺

@jadenhossler: ❤️❤️

@jaden.fansz: your brother is with your bestie?
@sophiehossler: hahaha, yes

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌...

After opening instagram, I go again to WhatsApp and I see that I have an unread message from Jaden.

my boy💞:
Hi bae, you know that I'm not that type of people that writes too much but I just wanted to tell you that I love you. You make me a better person and you are the reason of my smile and my happiness. With you I learned too many things. Thank you for teaching me what real love is. Thank you for being with me always. Thank you for being who you are.
I love you sweetie.

my girl (y/n)🤪✨:
You are the best boy I've ever meet. I love you to the infinity.

I just arrive my house and now I'm tidying up my room.
I don't know how I'm going to do without Jaden.