Last weeks together

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
In two weeks I'm returning to Argentina. I'm so happy here. I'm with my boyfriend and with my best friend! I just can't understand why things are like this! I absolutely gonna come here again and one day the Hossler's will come to Argentina but I want to be always with them! To see them the whole months! But we'll, things are like this. Last week, we go all the days to the wheel with Sophie and Jaden, it was so much fun.

"Sophie and y/n, come downstairs! Diner is ready".

We go downstairs and we eat.

"Baby can you give me the water please?" Jaden asks you.
"Sure".
"I have an idea! After dinner, both of you can go to walk to the beach, at night the stars bright and it's beautiful" Sophie says.
"Yes, I would love to! Do you want to go Jads?".
"I go anywhere when it's with you".

𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Some minutes ago we finished eating and now I'm going to the beach with y/n. I just can't think that I have only two more weeks with her. I obviously going to go to Argentina but I will have to wait for that.

Now, we're at the beach, we lay down and we look at the stars and we hear the sound of the sea.

"I will love you forever Jaden Hossler" she tells me.
"I never get emotional but with you is different. When I'm with you I think that nothing bad can happen. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I can't imagine how the days will be without you next to me. I love you with all my heart".

I start kissing her. It's the best moment of my life.