Chapter 7: Gentleman

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! What's a better way to start it off than with an update? I hope you guys all enjoyed your new year and had a safe Christmas! School starts soon so updating will get hetic..... My phone cracked as well so I'll be writing from my laptop for a while until replacement but if the moment is dire I will use my phone xD. I don't plan on stopping this story though! Enjoy!

*unedited*

After discussion on family our food arrived shortly. Eating in silence Nicholas clears his throat.

"Yes?"

"Again, sorry about my irrational behavior toward you at your graduation." He poured a glass of wine and handed it towards me.

"To new beginnings." He toasted. Smiling I held mine up as well.

"To new beginnings." Clinking our drinks I sip, and left it be, although it was rich in its flavor and was tempting...

After a discussion on gobal problems, we exited the restruant with the lights now flickering, making the city alive. We walked back toward Nicholas's building, breathing in heavily.

"Thanks for tonight." I smiled, seeing his eyes light up with joy.

"No, thank you." He cupped my left cheek, burrowing his beautiful gaze into my own.

"I'm gonna be late for the subway." I laughed nervously, looking away.

"Let me take you home."

Well, I was hoping that from the start wasn't I?

Going toward the valet, I see a black Mercedes pull up. Glacing I see Nicholas turning on his phone again minding his business accordingly.

"Here's your car Mr. Black, got it washed just like you asked."

"As well as the-"

"Interior, fresh. Oil change- premium, as well as the air pressure in the wheels. This beauty is good to go."

"Good." He went towards the passenger side, opening the door for me. After entering he went toward the drivers and began to pull out.

"Mercedes?"

"Yep, is there a problem?"

"No... What model?"

"E63 AMG 4Matic." I knew nothing about these type of cars but the name seemed apropriate for how it looked.

"Well, the color suits you." At the red light he turned toward me with a smirk.

"I don't know if I should take that as a good thing or if I should be offended."

"Take it how you want it Nicholas." He gave me a huge grin then accelerated down the street.

Directing him toward my house, we arrived to see the familiar beige home. His phone started to ring to which he answered. Letting myself out, I reach for the door handle only to have him grip my forearm.

"Okay Persival now's not the time.... If you think never is the time why don't you take your idea to someone else..... Okay." He ended the call and turned back towards me.

"Sorry about that, I've had like 10 calls missed by the guy. You would think it would be more important." The pang of guilt came back from earlier in the elevator. His crooked smile couldn't help this time.

"I'm sorry if I caused your business to be interrupted-" I leaned into the passenger side door, the cool wood finish going through my thin pink shirt causing me to shiver. He leaned over and put his hand on my cheek once again. His face is only meer inches from mine, his cologne intoxicating me entirely if it weren't for his face already doing the job.