#8 "The Results Of Provocation"

Note: Just a bonus photo of Eijiro and Izuku! It's honestly so cute how oblivious Eijiro is in here

Note: Just a bonus photo of Eijiro and Izuku! It's honestly so cute how oblivious Eijiro is in here. ❤️

[Izuku's POV]

That's right, I haven't spend much time with Kirishima. "Now that you said it, you're right. I guess I've been hanging out with Kacchan lately. I hope it's okay!" I stated. As Kirishima heard my response, "No, it's not." He replied. Hold on, he minded it? Oh no! Have I been hogging Kacchan all to myself lately? "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hog Kacchan!" I stated in a panic. As he heard what I said, he quickly took his hands from mine and backed off.

Kirishima looked at me, giving me a pouting expression, and his right inferior eyelid slightly tilted up. "That's not what I meant." He slightly chuckles half of the sentence, as he ruffles his own hair. "I was thinking of hanging with you more." Kirishima wants to hang out with me? I felt slightly relieved that wasn't the case to why he said it wasn't okay. And felt sort of happy. "Really? What do you have in mind? And should we invite the others?" I stated, as I played with my hands still looking at Kirishima.

"No, I was thinking of just the two of us! That is if you want to. Though, I'd be sad if you decline. You don't want me sad, don't you~?" Kirishima said, using a teasing tone; provoking me. "J-Just the two of us? O-Okay! I don't see why not!" I exclaimed, "I-I'll go get ready! You should too, Kiri!" I stutter, tightly closing my eyes and promptly walking out of the room.

It was quite unusual for me to panic or feel too much pressure around Kirishima. Though, it's not like it's the first time. I still remember the time when he tried to treat my leg, which really woke my male part. I hope he forgot about it, though. However, Kirishima always somewhat manages to find a way to comfort someone. Needles to say, it's the same the other way around too. But earlier, he was just slightly aggressive with his words, which isn't a bad thing. And that crop top of his, is the look I've never imagined on him, but I found it really... attractive.

Hold on, I left our conversation without even asking where we're going! Oh well, I'll just get ready and meet with Kirishima later, I'm sure he has something in mind. Just the two of us, huh? I gasped, "L-Like a date?" I muttered, with my eyes widened. I then awkwardly giggled to myself, "Ahh, don't think like that. I don't even know his preferred sexual orientation." I stated, ruffling my own hair.

I was lost in my train of thoughts, forgetting I was still inside the elevator and haven't pushed the button yet. As I was about to snap out and push the button, the elevator suddenly moved. Someone must've pressed the button below. The elevator moved, making it's way down the ground level. It door slid open, revealing a familiar figure.

"Kacchan!" I called out, as he walks inside the elevator and pressing the button. "Were you out training, Kacchan?" I asked, excited to see him. "Keep your damn voice down, you're too excited to see me." He hissed, I agree though, I should really keep my voice down. "Sorry! So umm... were you?" I asked again, this time quieter as If I was almost whispering. "Idiot. Too quiet! And yeah." Wow! Even on a Sunday he still trains. He's still as amazing as ever. I really have to keep up!

The silence took over the room, with Kacchan growling to the elevator not being fast enough. It's quite understandable, it is quite slow, for him anyway. We arrived Kacchan's designated floor level and got out of the elevator. As for me, I pushed the button and went to mine.

I got out of the elevator in the intention of going back to my room and getting ready. Though, I stumbled upon a fellow friend, it was Iida. "Hey, Iida! What are you doing up so early?" I asked. "Same question goes to you, Mindoriya. But, I couldn't sleep anymore." Iida replied. Curious to why he couldn't sleep anymore, "Why can't you?" I asked again.

He looked at me and walked closer. "I woke up from this strange dream, I remember Uraraka and Mina knocking hysterically at my door and hearing their little giggles. But whenever I open the door no one was there."

Strange, why would he dream something about that? "Are you sure no one was pranking you, Iida?" I said, scratching the back of my head. "Now that you said it, I'm gonna ask Uraraka and Mina." Iida stated, walking pass me and heading to the elevator.

That's weird, it's making me nervous. Alright, I need to hurry to my room. I can't keep him waiting! I hurried back to my room as I was finished washing my face and brushing my teeth from earlier. I didn't know where we were going so I decided to put on a grey sweater along with a green hoodie and black pants pairing with my classic red shoes.

I hope this is good enough, he won't mind whatever I wear, right? I guess I'm ready to go!
I then took one more glance at the mirror and head out my room to meet up with Kirishima.
I got on the elevator without anyone seeing me and making my way in front of the UA building dorms. As I made my way towards there, I saw a few people on the kitchen and some were on the living room.

"Hey, Midoriya! You off with Kirishima?" Kaminari exclaims, waving my hand to catch my attention. "Y-Yeah! How did you know?" I asked, playing with my fingers. "He's waiting for you in front!" Kaminari replied. Uh-Oh! I hope I didn't made him wait too long. "Really? How long has he been waiting?" I worriedly asked. "Mmm... about a few minutes?" He replies. "I gotta go! I'll see you later Kaminari!"
I exclaimed as I walked outside in a hurry.