#12 "Passionate Words Of Another"

[Izuku's POV]

A few days has passed before the incident with me standing up to Kacchan thing. I haven't seen him these past few days which is kind of odd. Kacchan would never even bother putting the effort to avoiding me. It's obvious he looks down on me and could just easily ignore me. Of course, I don't want that but still. Was he really that mad? It is the first time I stood up to him. Right, when I get the chance to see him, I won't think twice before running after him.

Right now, it's the weekend again. I'm in my room, casually fixing my hair. Though, everyone was gathered on the living room. It's part of our routine, really. Where all of us are gathered in one area to hang out. I'm sure a lot of people are their already, so I gotta hurry. Maybe I'll see Kacchan this time.

I hurried and got dressed, I just got out my night time shower, so my hair is a little wet. I wore an aqua green hoodie, grey long shorts, and black socks. Which was super comfortable, by the way! I went to the elevator and stumbled upon Tsu and Uraraka inside. They're probably on their way down too.

"Hi Deku!" Uraraka exclaims, waving at me. I greeted her back and went inside the elevator. "Do you think we're the ones last to come? I didn't see anyone up my floor level but Tsu." Now that I think about it, I never saw anyone up my floor level too. "I'm not sure, I guess there's only one way to find out." I stated, rubbing both my palms on my shorts.

Soon enough, the elevator door opened, revealing the entire living room and kitchen. Everyone was there, except for one person. The person I'd hope to see.
"Hey Guys!" Uraraka waves, making her way over the living room with Tsu. I soon rested my hand on the back of my neck, "Kacchan isn't here?" I asked, not expecting a reply. "Yeah, he didn't want to come today. He said he's not in the mood." A reply was heard from Kaminari.

"Oh..." Too bad he isn't joining us today. I shifted my head to look at the ground out of disappointment. But suddenly I heard a voice call for me. "Midoriya! Come on, sit here with me!" Kirishima exclaims, waving at me. The sudden call made me giggle a bit, seeing him openly waving his hands and giving me that dorky smile, I can see pink flowers floating around him. "Light is coming out of you, Kirishima. How is that possible?" I muttered to myself. "Huh?"

I made my way over to the couch, sitting beside Kirishima. "Alright! Now that everyone who wants to participate are now all here. Let's begin!" Mina exclaims, as she sat on the couch's arm. "Anyone up for a game?" She stated, hoping for an answer. "A game sounds fun!" Kirishima replied. "What game though?" Kaminari added, looking at both Mina and Kirishima. "What about 2 Truths 1 Lie?" Sero stated, while munching on a bag of chips.

"We've never played that before, right?" Uraraka said, poking her right cheek with her pointer finger. "I guess we haven't." Momo replied. "2 Truths 1 Lie it is!" Mina exclaims, sending a bundle of small claps.
"Let me go first!" Kaminari added, as he leaned forward to the edge of his seat. "I'm omnisexual though I lean more to women, I found more than 1 guy romantically appealing in this room, and I've already had my first heartbreak."

Everyone paused for a brief moment, figuring out what's the truth and what's the lie. But even though I'm joining in the game, I just couldn't concentrate right now. "The lie is you found more than 1 guy romantically appealing!" Kirishima exclaims, moving forward to the edge of his seat. "Right! I only found one. And no, I'm not telling." Kaminari replied, putting both his hands on the back of his head.

"I thought you were straight, Kaminari." Tsu stated, not expecting a response. "What about you Todoroki?" Uraraka asks, shifting her gaze to Todoroki. "Me? I assumed Midoriya is All Might's son, I like All Might more than my old man, and I used my fire side on my match with Midoriya because I wanted to win." Todoroki stated, crossing his legs. There wasn't a brief pause this time. In fact, everyone spoke at the same time. "The first one?" They exclaimed.

"No." Todoroki responded. The room went silent for awhile. "You thought Midoriya was All Might's son?!" They exclaimed, surprised to what they had just found out. "It kinda makes sense though. Midoriya has the same quirk as All Might now that he's not hurting anymore whenever he uses it, kero." Tsu stated, sticking her tongue out. The room went silent again, as they continued the game.

"Let me go next!" Kirishima exclaims, cuddling a plain white body pillow. I was still distracted to how I'm gonna apologize to Kacchan. It's really getting in my head and I'm feeling really stiff. What if he doesn't accept my apology? He already hates me but I'd rather he hate me and let me tag along with him than him really hating me and avoiding me. Wait. Hold on, am I mumbling? "There's a person I like in this room"

Eh? Well, that sentence snapped me out of my mumbling. He likes someone in this room? Oh, wait. We're still playing the game, it could be a lie. "I'm insecure of what that person thinks of me, and I'm 70% sure that person will like me back." Kirishima stated, pressing the back of his head. "The lie is the person you like is in this room!" Mina confidently exclaimed. Kirishima's toothy smile shifted to a slight smile, his eyebrows tilting. "Nope! I'm 10% sure that person will like me back..."

"What makes you say that, dude?" Kaminari added, looking at Kirishima. "I think they like someone else." Kirishima chuckles, hiding his... displeasure? Everyone went 'Awww' out of sympathy. "What happened?" Uraraka asked, leaning to Tsu's shoulders. "They're kind of too distracted at the moment. But it's not like I'm giving up right away!" Kirishima stated, shutting his eyes and letting out a soft smile. "But won't that just hurt you?" Mina asked, concern about Kirishima.

"I mean, it already hurts but..." Kirishima then, shifted his head to look at the ground. "I really really like that person." Everyone understood the passion in his voice and just gave him a pat on the back. It was like when he first told me he liked someone, but this time... more passionate. Which made me release a small smile.