#18 "Our Absolute Treasuring Moment"

[Izuku's POV]

We were there, just a few steps and I can finally...

Before he could even react, I rushed towards him. Flashbacks of our precious moments together were flashing right back on my mind. As I put my arms around his neck, pressing my body against his, almost knocking him over, as he manages to balance himself while I gently pressed my lips to his. Kissing him like it's the last time I'll ever get to touch him. I can feel his eyes widened from my sudden action but soon enough, he eventually kissed me back, cupping my face with one hand.

I guess, I've always loved him from the beginning. I'm just too much of an 'idiot' to realize that. And was very foolish of me to choose someone who doesn't enjoy my company over him. I promise, I'll make it up to you. I won't ever dare to hurt you ever again. The kiss broke apart as he confusingly looked at me. Still cupping my face up to my chin with one hand.

"Midoriya?" Kirishima spoke, eager for an answer. "You don't know how much I wanted to do that." I replied, my eyes forming little tears. "But... Wait, I'm a bit lost right now." Kirishima stated. "I thought you didn't like me back." He added, as he gazed on the ground breaking our eye contact. I took his chin, shifting it towards my direction to make him look at me.

His eyes were forming tears as well.
"Kirishima... I'm in love with you. I'm sorry it took this long for me to realize that and I know I've been obliviously hurting you lately. But please, let me make it up to you. So, if you still like me... Will you accept my heart? I promise you, it'll give you all the love inside it, until it all runs out." I spoke, passionately. Kirishima's eyes lit up and kissed me. "Okay." He whispered, along with a warm bright smile, and heck it was lovely.

He then looked at me again, "I love you, Izuku." He spoke, along with a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too, Eijiro." I kissed the bridge of his nose, and pressed our foreheads together. My arms wrapped around his neck, as we took our time relishing this absolute treasuring moment.
We were both extremely happy.
-
Note: Please do read this before going away! I am the author of this story, If you've reached this far, thank you so much it really means a lot. I love you! ❤️

Anyways, it's not done yet. The special chapters are of course are just one shots of them being on a relationship. It'll just be their couples moments! It'll be fluffy and some are lemon. At least one of them is lemon and the other is fluffy! 🐹 (i think...)

To be more clear! The special chapters happened after a few weeks of their confession. ❤️ Yes, this confession.