Part 2 THE DAY I SAW HIM

KATHERINE'S POV

it was morning first day of my high school.my mom woke me up.i became ready for school then i called lin .i went down with my bag for breakfast.after breakfast i heard my doorbell ringing.

KATHY:mom!i am leaving.its lin.

MOM:ok bye dear take care

LIN:hi!kathy,hi!mrs.andrew(she greeted)

KATHY:come fast we cant be late

MOM:bye darls

on the pathway from home to school

KATHY:what r u thinking ,lin?i can see hearts in ur eyes.

LIN:i am thinking how handsome guys would be there.i want a boyfriend .what about u?

KATHY:(rolled her eyes)lin ,u know me very well and then also u r asking me that question?

LIN:yeah!yeah!i know .i was thinking and i know one day u will think about that?

SCHOOL STUDENTS:KYAHHHH!!!EISUKE IS HERE.

KATHY:what is this noise ?they will blast my eardrum.

LIN:OMG!!OMG!!see that guys there kathy.

KATHY:(rolled her eyes.she always think about guys only)calm down !lin

then i saw where the commotion was there i saw five guys .they were surrounded by all the girls from the school.i think they would be high class people if all of them are famous.Anyway!i don't care i should go to class.

now where is lin?this girl .

KATHY:lin!!i am going to class.

LIN:.......

KATHY:this girl!!!

anyway if she don't want to come then don't i am going i can't be here if i will be here for just a second i will be deaf.

TRRRINGGG!!!

ohh!the bell rand i should be in the class .i started to run in the direction of school there lin came with me.we both started to look for our class.

KATHY:YAY!!we found it.

Knock!Knock

??:come in

we heard a soft voice then we saw teacher.we both bowed our heads .

KATHY/LIN:good morning mam.

TEACHER:so u r the new students.

KATHY/LIN:yes mam.

TEACHER:now introduce urself

KATHY:hello!i am katherine andrew. nice to meet u all .

LIN:hii!i am linda howard. look forward to be with u all.

TEACHER:katherine ,go and sit with eisuke.and linda go and sit with soryu.

we both went and at at the places teacher told us to.then i notice the guys they were the same due to whom the commotion was there.i think i should be away from them.

i sat at at bench and started to open my books and started listening to the class.the whole class we sat there in silence and i saw the girls glaring at me. i thought to ignore them.

when bell rang i was about to go out of the class with Lin .when the benches where the 5 boys was surrounded.me and Lin both were sturck there no place to go out of their.

GIRL 1:hey!u be away from our Eisuke.

GIRL 2:we will kill u if u try to touch him.

KATHY: Who r u all to give me orders around?. and anyway ,I am not interested in him or any boys here so, please if u all give me place to go out  ,come Lin ,we r going.

the whole class was looking at me shocked but i ignored that and went out with lin.

EISUKE'S POV

STUDENTS:KYAHHH!!!EISUKE IS HERE.

EISUKE:(UGH!!they will never leave me. that's why I hate them)

BABA: hi!!pretty ladies.

OTA: hi!!my dear koros.

GIRLS:OMG!!baba and Ota noticed us.

SORYU: Why does they always have to be here.they r disgusting(closing his nose)

they are really disgusting but i can't do anything because of their family names

then suddenly i saw a girl at the gate with long blond hair and blue orbs .she is very beatiful compared to this sluts .i think she just saw us,but went inside.i think she didn't saw me.

EISUKE:let's go class.shall we?

i asked  them with my fake smile.at last they left us.thanks to the bell.

IN THE CLASS-----

after teacher entered the class there was a knock.there again i saw that girl.

??:i am katherine andrew.

??:i an linda howard.nice to meet u all.

teacher said the katherine girl to sit beside me and linda girl with soryu. all the girls in the school would be excited to sit with me ,but she doesn't seem like that.she sat beside opened her books and started listen the class like she was ignoring.i noticed all the girls glaring at her and boys are admiring her.i think she also noticed it but she ignored it.interesting ,hehe

i saw soryu looking at her .i was shocked the boy who was never interested in girls is looking at her.

after class all the girls surrounded us and started commanding her.

KATHERINE: who r u to order me around? anyway i am not interested in him or any of the guys ,so if u please excuse me .lin, we r going.

all the girls  were shocked .she is not interested in me.me,the great eisuke ichinomiya.i saw soryu has a amused look.

again the started asking me to go on date with them.

EISUKE:i am not interested. so, excuse me.

---------------------------------------------------------------- sorry friends if any grammatical mistake is there.if u like the story then then like and follow me