BONUS CHAPTER-2

BEFORE MARRAIGE

KATHERINE'S POV

Ugh! Its morning already. I woke up by sun streaming down from the windows. I turned around and saw Eisuke sleeping with arms around me. I tried to move but he didn't let me.

"Don't move" He ordered without opening his eyes.

"Eisuke, let me go. We both will be late for wo--" He cut me off by kissing me. In a second he was on top of me kissing me passionately and aggressively. He hands were moving all over my body. I pulled his hair and he groaned in my mouth.

I heard knock on the door, I tried to push him but he was not budging. Suddenly, door opened.

"Boss-- woah" I opened my eyes and Baba and Ota standing there. But Eisuke was not leaving me. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth making me moan and he smirked.

"Eisuke, if you will don't leave Kathy John will come up" Ota said.

After hearing John's name he was more aggressive. I was becoming weak by his kisses by now.

Come on ,Kathy you can do it. I pushed Eisuke with my might and at last. We were both panting and lips were swollen. Eisuke was smirking at me.

"Baba, Ota are they up yet?" A familiar voice came from down.

"They are up as well as busy with each other" Baba replied and I blushed.

Eisuke stood up and I also stood up from bed and immediately entered our bathroom. I did my business and entered our walk in closet. I wore my dark blue short frock which just above my knee. I took my black wedges and wore it.

I went down and saw all sitting there

"Good morning all of you" I said smiling when I received the same I went into kitchen to make coffee for me and Eisuke.

 I went with my coffee to the room.

"So, are you ready for your shoot?" Linda asked .

"Yeah, I am" I gave Eisuke his coffee and sat next to him.

"So we girls are going out today and we don't know about you guys" Kagari said who was beside Soryu.

"Yep! After Kathy's shoot we are going out for shopping and some girls out" Mallaika said. 

"It will be so much fun" Linda concluded.

"Remember to take care of you" John said looking at Mallaika. We all turned towards them.

"Are you okay?" I asked Mallaika.

"Yeah, If you are not feeling well we can go out some other time" Linda said looking worried.

I noticed Mallaika blushing .

"Guys, we want to tell you something" she started biting her lips.